Ali Reviews, Sales Pop Ups

Collect Reviews, follow-up email with Klaviyo, Sales Pop Up

From $9.90/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

MyTrendy.uk

This app really looks amazing, the interface is very high level and easy to customize. I needed some help from the customer support and they helped me in like 5 minutes.

Hi Jan,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Chuckpoint

Semplice ma completo! L'assistenza? semplicemente efficiente! Mi hanno aiutato nella con la modifica del codice per il sito in tempi rapidissimi.

Hi Francesco,

Here's Phoebe from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Phoebe

BRAMA LUXURY™

She was very nice and solved my problem quickly. I really appreciated it. In the future I will have no doubts about who to contact again. Thank you very much.

Hi Riccardo

This is Miranda from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Miranda

Vantage Beauty Co.

Lisa is awesome! helped me configure an issue I had with my template coding. Very customizable app, I recommend the essential plan to get best value! support is great, integration is awesome as well.

Hi Kiana,

I'm Keva from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Keva

Shopitrends

Tres bonne application, seule bemole je dois parfois passer par leur chat pour des modifications sur ma boutique.

Hi DAHALANI,

Here's Jocasta from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your review.

In case you meet any issues, please feel free to contact us to have clear explanation as well as solution. In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

Jocasta

BIJUU

Great app really simple and intuitive to use. Support goes above and beyond, they will take time to look at your store without you even asking, and offer to make improvements. All you got to do is give them collaborator access, and they handle the rest. Thanks again Richarde!

Hi Eugene,

My name's Fiona from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Fiona

KYMBELLE

I interacted with Lisa. She was available for all my questions. Thank you very much for the service.;-)

Hi Rodrigue,

Here's Erica from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Erica

FRESHIONNOVA

i got full support to get my reviews done on my store. they helped me with every single detail..customer support is always live and there to help you with everything.
overall great experience thax molly.

Hi SANDEEP,

This is Donna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Donna

JaayShip

the team helped me with my problem i had cause the widget wouldnt pop up bu then i asked the team for help and got it fixed

Hi Jadon,

I'm Christabel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Christabel

Gadget Away

Costumer service was great from the first minute I opened the app :) very satisfied with the app so far

Hi Aikaterini,

This is Bernice from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Bernice