Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Photo reviews, AliExpress reviews, review app to boost sales

Gala Store

rsfsdfsdfsdfsd fsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfs fsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsfsdf sdfsdfsdfs dfsdf sdfsdfsdf sdf sdf sdf sdfsdfsd

There Tomorrow

So easy to integrate, I went from 0 reviews to over 1000 in under 30 minutes. Review filter is great and the interface is very appealing. Kate helped me integrate the app with my theme perfectly and quickly.

RECOVER

Very good app, and nice costumer serviece, LISA from ALI Reviews helped me get my reviews on my page.

BelleRouje

It was very easy to use from the start. Very straightforward, easy to edit, easy to add reviews or delete. It's also great how there is a live chat where you can get help when you are uncertain or want to perfect your website. Lisa helped me with my queries, there was great, fast communication and professionalism!

Olanquan's Fashion Boutiques

dropshipping this app is helpful with what we are doing and they are must faster in shipment thank u

Big Jim's Cool Things

I was about ready to pull my hair out trying to figure out the coding on my shopify store Lisa was an amazing asset for my store and the overall feel of it. I'm more than likely going to keep using this app because of this amazing experience thank you so much Lisa I appreciate everything!

EasyWay Island

I'm very happy with the issue I had resolved where my reviews were not showing up after I changed themes. I didn't have to do anything and Andy had fix in less than 12 hours.

My Angel pet

It's still difficult.
Lisa is kind enough to help.
So I'm relieved.
I believe it will work out if you take it step by step as you tell me.
For your information, I am not an English speaker.

BagKlip

Andy is a boss got my code in my site and it looks great. Better than other apps because of the import feature

Use Dali

Great app, I got help from Andy to set it up, too top! I recommend it to all sellers. If you have any problems, call Andy.