Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

BFCM & Black Friday offers! Photo reviews via Emails, Discount

Hello Your Store

I think is depence of the time to use this App. If you practice this app more time you will learn more. I like it

April 5, 2021

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

William

iMaternity

Bit expensive but all review apps are so I guess it's fair. Easy to use app interface too. Haven't had many problems yet

March 24, 2021

Hi there,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

joeysgiftsite

Had an issue with review starts appearing on my product description. Andy sorted my issue quite fast though it took a bit long to get a support agent to join the chat. I'm however happy with Andy's assistance.

March 10, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

HunityUp

Les avis ne s'affichaient pas sur mon site ! L'assistance a etait tres réactive suite a un problème ! Je recommande, très gentils.

March 8, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Motivation Den

Great app I only wish there was more customization and different styles :) Fast support, they always do some custom code stuff for me :)

March 4, 2021

Hi there,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your feedback for The New Ali Reviews.

We will note your point to improve our app in the better way. Furthermore, with the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, our FireApps blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Oscar

SooCOMFY

I like this app. The only problem is that it was difficult getting my head around it at first. Once you know how to use it, it is easy to use

March 1, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Mason from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app. As you said that "The only problem is that it was difficult getting my head around it", please let my colleague who are taking your case know, so they can help you further.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Mason

pellmellstore.com

I have tried other apps but they didn't do what I wanted to do for my Shopify store. Then I tried this app and it was almost perfect out of the box. However, I had a couple of issues with the layout of the reviews but Andy on their customer service chat box helped solve my problems.
Great service, thank you lots Andy.

February 27, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Henry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Henry

Fora da caixa

This app helps me a lot, because it's a social prove, specially the coments that have photos are amazing! I'm certain it is worth.
For me the only problem is that it takes a lot of time to put this on the site because I have to chance the persons names one by one to a brazilian name, and also the translanting doesnt work very well so I also need to do this. Maybe you could improve this stuff to make this better. The name for example, you could put in your app brazilians names, italian names, etc. So, if the person selects that just want coments in Brasil, you put the brazilian flag and brazilian names when importing the coments and would be much better!

February 27, 2021

Hi there,

This is Edgar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Firstly, our app lets you edit your review manually by changing review content, reviewer name, flag, etc,... However, to save your time, you should edit your reviewer filter settings by importing Brazil comments along with the option "Reviewer name" as Brazilian, so your reviews will be imported in Brazil with Brazilian only.

You are having an active with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Edgar

LMS trends

customer support was excellent with fixing issues quickly for me, I will continue to use it. I would recommend giving it a try.

February 23, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Sarah from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Sarah

Massage Sports GB

Excellent review app, easy to use and configure to personal branding etc. Comes with more features than I realised and support is spot on! Only niggle is that it sometimes doesn't load on tablets using Safari but apparently the developers are working to resolve this. Overall recommended.

February 22, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Cappi from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

Regarding to your concern, our Dev team is still checking on it to make sure that our app will work properly on most of the common devices.

Cappi