Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, product reviews, AliExpress reviews

GLORIOUS BR

Usarei esse aplicativo para meus clientes. Gostei de como o aplicativo tem um suporte adorável... :)

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

The Fish Finder Shop

highly recommended. clean, and ridiculously customizable. I have tried other apps and now I choose alireviews over any other app all the time

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

HolyLust

The customer service is beyond expectations. I've never seen a live agent reach out and ask if I need help, which of course I did.

Hi there,

Here's Alan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Alan

UltimShoe

i love this app and they have great customer service, johnson it solves any problem you have i love this app and they have great customer service

Hi there,

My name's Eric from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Eric

Ultimgadgets

Great app and great customer service with johnson
Great app and great customer service with johnson

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

SmartBiom

Lisa is very helpful and friendly, I recommend her! She helped me insert the rating stars on my shopify homepage

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

housegiftshop

Using Ali reviews for years now and suddenly had a small bug which displayed twice the number of the active reviews on my product page. Contacted support by chat and within minutes, Andy entered my store and fixed it for me. Absolutely brilliant support. Thanks a lot again Andy :)

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Kate

Crystalline Future

It helped me so much with my conversion rate. Also, client support was excellent and friendly. I recommend !!!

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

titoboutique76

Good app and thank to Andy for his help ! he help me to publish reviews on my store cause i have a problem of code .

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Seri

LOLA IBIZA

OK!!! GREAT!!!! Es una aplicación muy buena, te permite recopilar las reviews de forma fácil de tus proveedores en Aliexpress, además de hacer email marketing recordándoles a tus clientes que pongan comentarios en tus productos.

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews.

Muffin