Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Avocadamn

I really liked this app, the support was great. Much better than many other review apps! Would definitely recommend

January 22, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Edric from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Edric

JIXLIST

Amazing! i was helped immediately through their chat function. They even went in to my store for me and changed the suggested sales increase. loved it

January 22, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Felix from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Felix

Americashop Brazil

Melhor app de reviews que tem, muito bom, da para importar as reviews com praticidade e facilidade..

Hi there,

This is Anatole from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Anatole

MrPolarBear

Excelente soporte de Andy,Muy quedo muy contento!!fggtgttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Hi there,

I'm David from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

David

Expressoone

Loved it! Very good! I really liked the organization of the evaluations, very intuitive and beautiful application! Thanks!

Hi there,

This is Asher from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Asher

EvioPro

I used this app for SocialProof, i use this app every time on Shopify, is a must have for me, I Thanks to Andy for help me setting up the App he is the best, thank you very Much ! I recommend to install :)

Hi there,

Here's Benedict from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Benedict

Essentiality

Very happy with the app. Always increase my conversion rate and when I read a small problem Andy from the customer support was ready to help

Hi there,

My name's Kenneth from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Kenneth

Antares Boutique

I am happy with the app and especially I would like to underline the professional customer care support that I received from Andy today. Thank you very much!

Hi there,

Here's Paul from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Paul

27 phone road

A really good app with good support team that responds quickly and helps you with all sort of issues.

Hi there,

I'm Victor from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Victor

FelineLab

I think this is the best reviews app on shopify. It looks great and has all the features I need. Plus, Andy from the support team was very fast and helpful. I recommend!

Hi there,

I'm Darius from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Darius