Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

JCBling

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent service on fixing an issue in the system. The app is great for increasing sales because the customer gets a first-hand look and at buyer results. Pop Up App Works perfect

www.jcbling.com

Sheqe

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app to add reviews and help generate sales with positive feedback from actual clients.

JumboVibez

Location Spain

fantastico, muy util. Sirve para dar la confianza que necesito en los productos de mi tienda. Comparado con otros es el mejor. Seri, su asistente de soporte es muy buena y de gran ayuda

REKAPE

Location France

Le meilleure service client du moment ! Rapide et efficace ! ;) je recommande Mes demande on plus être pris en charge rappidement !! Merci beaucoup Petey ! ;)

FORTRESS ™

Location Australia

Best review app there is. Works straight out of the box and the customer support team is phenomenal. Thanks!

Thematic.shop

Location Ukraine

I thank the support team for very quick help in solving my problem. The best service in my life. Very GOOD !!!

HeySilkyCo

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

I got problem to install the apps on my site. boz my code is different compared to the totutrial. Anna is so helpful and fixed my issue so fast. Thanks .

roll4u

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Well, I have used this app for some months now and my overall experience is that it is easy and nice to handle. Very helpful staff at FireApps is always nice and helpful to solve issues. Andy, for example, was helping me a lot fixing and solving problems. Recommend Ali Reviews!

MyShopppy

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Really love this app and its gotten even better over time. Jen is absolutely wonderful, she was patient and really quick with her responses, she helped us fix some coding issues we were having, Thanks Jen your amazing !!

WiggleMyTail

Time spent using app About 2 years

Importing is very fast and it will make my website look more professional and being in more customers