Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Storener Online Mall

We used this app for a month. Then the inclusions in my package changed. If it changed for the better then I would not be rating it 1 star. We immediately deleted the app. We have moved to Areviews, much cheaper, same functionality, but way more tweaks.

January 5, 2020

Hi Damian,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so regret to hear about the trouble you met.

Besides, in case you missed it, along with our upgrade recently, 5.0, we decided to limit number of some elements per plan which you can get more details from this article:

This big change was planned, and informed to our customers during November via in-app chat + emails.

Apache Outdoors

Currently not working, every time i try to take an action i get logged out of the site or receive an error message. Contacted customer support and got no response.

January 2, 2020

Hi there,

This is Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

Per my check, in the latest conversation with our agent here, your issue has been resolved, so please help to confirm on that conversation, and ask my colleague if further questions needed.

Have a great day.

Petey

Vintage Time Entertainment

Products probably work, if you can get past the poorly translated instructions. Customer service is abhorrent and otherwise absent. Instead of providing actual support they will read you the same line over and over, forward you to website links, and otherwise do anything BUT provide support.

December 29, 2019

Dear Daniel,

My name is Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I truly apologize for the inconvenience may caused previously.

First of all, I have reviewed all of your tickets in our system, and at some points, our agent was not able to provide a full explanation with clear details that might lead to your confusion, and we surely will take this as a lesson learn in order to improve our service in the future.

Secondly, regarding your concern for Ali Reviews app, you have asked to extend the Free trial period for 1 more week .

The thing is that you installed our app on December 01, and removed it on December 07, mostly 7-day (a week) already, and I could not see any interruption during this period.

Meanwhile, that is the time where customer can explore our app for Free, and we always encourage customer to contact us if any issue with the app. However there was No concern received, and I assume that No issue was found.

Therefore, the extended trial request is impossible, and we noticed you about the policy with 7-day Free trial previously via different channels, on Shopify store, on in-app Pricing, and at Shopify Approval Charge step. By clicking confirmation on Approval Charge page, you have agreed with this policy, and we could not change it.

Last but not least, should you have any issue with our app later, please let me know via our live chat directly, and I am always willing to help you at any time.

supercray

This app is awful. Super glitchy. Cant upload images properly. It shows old unedited reviews after editing them. Customer Support is garbage. Just a really crap review app.

December 26, 2019

Hi Scott,

This is Tony from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

As I can see, Kate is working on a live chat with you, and seems like issue with uploading image has been resolved.

Also please feel free to discuss with Kate if any further concerns.

Have a great day.

Tony

TroliMops

Tried to install but it's not showing up on my website. They want me to manually which it's their app, they need to make sure it installs correctly automatically. I contacted support and will wait for a reply. Just going to use a different review app for now. Will change my review based on whether support fixes the problem.

December 16, 2019

Dear Macie,

My name is Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As per basic checks on your store, there is no code for review box/rating star added so we have to add it manually.

However, we have not received any email/request from you asking about this problem.

For this case, please help me to re-install Ali Reviews, and share us a staff account, then we will help you check the issue ASAP with highest priority.

Meanwhile, I have sent to you an email as well, thus please keep following up on this case with me through it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Jely Wax

If I wanted to write code I wouldn't have looked for an app in the store! BUT this app REQUIRES CODING! and even after coding the app doesn't work!

December 1, 2019

Hi Elizen,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

As I can check from our system, one of my colleague here, Andy, contacted you directly since last Friday, and issue was resolved with few existing articles.

If you have any other concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Maomi-Katzenpflege.de

I don't recommend using this app. Google PageSpeed insight before 77. After installing AliReview 32!!!!! It slows your landing page down and my bounce rate was at 90%!!!

November 24, 2019

Hi Dennis,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Firstly, I do sincerely sorry for the trouble you met with our app.

Besides, as I can see from our internal system, we have never received a request from you, so if you do not mind, please help to re-install our app, and give us a chance to troubleshoot this loading issue for you.

Look forward to hearing from you, and if you have any other concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Solid Stylez

Like any other app out there. You need a computer to use it. If you don’t have a computer but you do a mobile device; congratulations your s.o.l. What if literally the whole point of starting an e-commerce store was to make enough profit to get a computer. And then do even further dropshipping. It’s very irritating how apps and services don’t take into consideration the limitations For some people.

November 20, 2019

Dear Dominic,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

Unfortunately at the moment, our app can only work on a PC/laptop with its Chrome extension installed that provides the best environment for the app's elements to work properly.

Besides, I will bring your comment to our Business Development to consider about a mobile supported version in a near future.

Thanks so much for your understanding.

​Petey

23degrees

there is NO STAR for this ALIREVIEW /ALIEXPRESS REVIEWSapp that will make me want to use this again. i have no idea how they generated so many good reviews, but because perhaps they are in the 'REVIEWS' business, they easily created and imported it themselves, however this is not why i'm writing.

1) BULK import feature is absolutely useless. I imported bulk reviews and to my SHOCK / HORROR THESE REVIEWS ARE BEING PUBLISHED LIVE on my site, instead of it just being imported to our dashboard to edit and manage. Can you imagine the work we have to do if we import 20- 50 reviews and it all gets uploaded to site for 100 products? We have to do so much work 'backwards' just to remove those reviews, and take it all down before the customer sees it live on site. Mind you, there is no way to turn the LIVE import off. it just is.
Also there are so many bogus reviews on the aliexpress vendors, name doesn't match country, genders doesn't match names etc that it's really crucial to edit. and imagine all this LIVE on your site.

2) BUGGY reviews via download ; i downloaded a review via aliexpress for one product, and out comes reviews for another product , and this has happened more than once for 2 different products. I have so far only done 4 product review imports so that's 50% of the time.

3) Customer service is ok, but doest't seem to grasp the gravity of the problem, and keeps apologizing. HEY APOLOGIES ARE NOT going to make the app better, having a better and smarter app makes the app better!

4) Don't bother with paying for the bulk order because you have to backtrack and do everything in the normal paid feature.

finally, features for downloading reviews are limited, so sayonara kudasai, this app took up so much time fo rme to just edit a couple of reviews due to the above and backtracking and bugs etc that i wish they would pay me to review this instead!

UPDATED:

PETEY: WHAT BLOODY RUBBISH are you talking about - the other thing your team is FAMOUS for doing is creating nothing but excuses to all the revelations i have made instead of targeting the problem head-on and providing the solution 1 by 1 !

IN regards to point no 1 that you made about me importing Alireviews sample ( total bollocks!) and i have screenshots that i've sent to prove it, links as well

in regards to POINT NO3 - are you absolutely OUT OF YOUR MIND or not in communication with your team OR just plain dumb? OF COURSE i gave one of your girls access to my shopify admin and added her as collaborator to check! I have deleted her since your lame excuses of service and refused anymore access in case you guys f up my backend of the store, seeing your app is nothing but bugs, which one of your guys admitted.

another reason I'm not using this app anymore is mainly also because this team is nothing but FOS ( full of sh*t) instead of solving your problems, they keep adding to it by "tai-chi-ing" and NOT addressing the real issue, GOING ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND CREATING EXCUSES and try to confuse the heck out of you and want you to be absolutely lost! They don't even know what the hell they're talking about

you think your customers are stupid and don't know what they're talking about Petey ? You are insulting our intelligence, not wasting anymore time here!

To NEW users, if you really want to know what i'm talking about, these guys NEVER give you a straight answer and string you round and round, all you have to do is read customer's service reply below to me to know this is exactly how they behave. Absolutely USELESS

November 6, 2019

Dear Cheryl,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team.

First of all, please accept our sincere apology for all inconvenience may have caused to you.

Regarding to your your concerns, I have reviewed this case carefully, and I can see you had 3 issues, so I would like to make it clear as the following:
1/ "Wrong reviews imported" issue
For this concern, I believe that you imported reviews in Ali Reviews app dashboard by using the example product link we gave in our On-boarding tutorial. It is just for testing purpose, and to show new user know about what they need to copy into this field.

Therefore, for your real product going to put into store, you should find your own product link on AliExpress, and use it for your product.

2/ "Reviews publish/unpublish after imported" issue:
At the moment, in order to provide best convenience for most merchants when doing import reviews, we do set "Auto publish all reviews" after imported.

In your specific case, since you want to check/edit reviews to make sure all the reviews are good to go before publishing, we have a resolution for you with just 1-click: you can choose Bulk unpublish from Action dropdown menu, and as a result, all reviews will be unpublished immediately.

However, I also acknowledge your opinion, and will bring it to our Business Development team for considering to have an option to make reviews auto unpublish right after importing in future release.

3/ "Rating star" issue
We asked you to provide a staff account in order to assist you with coding, but you has not given us permission to access.

Furthermore, we will be more than happy to see you re-install our app again later, and give us a chance to help you out of all these problems.

I also am going to get in touch with you in a separate email for better following up, so feel free to share me your feedback.

Look forward to hearing from you soonest, and have a great day.

Therapy Led Face Mask

Made me site slow don't use it at all. The worst app for the reviews. It will make your site slow too

October 18, 2019

Hello Sarthak,

I am Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team.

First of all, I am so sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused to you.

Besides, as I can see, my teammate, Jennifer, worked with you on this issue, however she did not receive any reply from you for a long time, not sure what happened there.

By the way, I have passed this comment to her to continue following up directly then.

Should you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Kate