Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Station Descontos

Location Brazil

Ainda estou testando o app, mas me parece ser muito bom. Porém , o atendimento já se pode avaliar que é excelente , estão de parabéns!

May 5, 2022

Hi there,

This is Alexander. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Ooshie

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good! I love the customer service they help me set up everything and I didn't have to wait days for a response. I gave it four, because they dont have the option for customer to upload video only pictures

April 25, 2022

Hi Melissia,

Here's Jocasta. Thank you so much for your comments.

We have noted your point " upload video on review box" and will take it into consideration. In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

Jocasta

urbanphonecases

Location France

great customer support i was mad but they help you to resolve any problem with so much patience and professionalism i'm happy now everything works perfectly

Alexander

The Lucks Boutique

I use this app to seek more information on a product and use the stars to determine the quality of the product and user friendly features.

Hi David,

My name's Charles. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Gemprom

Location Israel

I tried to import reviews after I followed your guide (Install extension local) but it still doesn't work. Your great technical support solved it right away.

Hi Yonatan,

I'm Thomas. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

McHugh's Shoes

Location Australia
Time spent using app 27 minutes

I have just started with the App and the 24 hr support is very helpful. Looking forward to using Ali reviews on our site.

Hi Annie,

I'm Richard. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Juvela

Location Netherlands

Thanks. Got good help from a nice person.
:-) I like the features. But I do not like that I have to write at least 100 tokens. But okay, it's for the nice customer service.

April 7, 2022

Hi Kevin,

This is Oscar. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Bumpkin Designs

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Liz was fab at helping me out, explaining and making sure that my store was working correctly. I am yet to see the apps full potential as I only downloaded it yesterday- but so far I am happy with the support.

April 7, 2022

Hi there,

This is Miranda. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

Miranda

Artland Origines

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app seems very well designed and quick to get started with the help provided. Thanks to Lisa who is very friendly and efficient. I have unfortunately not been able to continue with the app as I cannot afford it yet. I may come back to this app, with pleasure if it is the case!

April 6, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Thomas. We would like to thank your review f you about Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Globalaccess

Very good app overall with a good support team that are quick to help when issues come up. I would definitely recommend it.

April 4, 2022

Hi there,

This is Harry. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry