Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Global Bird

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A must have for any store that wants to add social proof.
The price is cheap, the features are great and the tech support is there when you need them.

Alioopclothing

this is a nice app thanks for this great application for shopiify he is help me a lot thanks again
aliooclothing

The Bougie Living

Muffin was awesome who helped me through it, quick and prompt she gives me updates as it wasn't loading in the store properly so really thankful she was around to help!

MADISON'S BEAUTY™

Location France

tres content du systeme il sont toujours present pour vous aider c top car moi quand je le fait sa bloque dans l'import mais des que je fait appel a eux de suite ils vous aident c top, sans ca je l'aurais enlever.

Ultra-sharp

Really good customer service. App works good, displays nice and is easy to use. I can recommend you using this App.

trumpsock

This is a great app. Really helps your page a lot. I recommend it to anyone trying to start a business online, especially dropshipping.

moonaro

Location India
Time spent using app Over 3 years

i love how they care about them old customer and the help they provide they are very kind and always they come with new staff but at same time they keep care of them old customers

CuteQuake

I like the app and the layout it provides. But most importantly I loved the help centre. They responded me in 3 minutes and fixed my problem in 20. Amazing!

PrimeFidel

Awesome app! Adds social proof to my website at an attractive and affordable price. Thanks, Ali Reviews!

watchlobby

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very useful app..very satisfying with the support responds speacially andy
Great to have it in my store app's