Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Henrique Eletrônicos & Acessórios

Otímo aplicativo recomendo
muita facilidade para fazer as importações
suporte otímo , otimo acabamento

Store Just Be

Awesome app, use without fear.
Help me a lot :D

Usem o app sem medo, ele me ajudou bastante e garanto que irá ajudar muito de vocês.

Veztido Boutique

I used this app to help me with reviews and it worked great!I look forward to using it on my site and see the difference it makes.

GamingDeals

Amazing app this app helped me make my shop look professional, love it and recommend it to anyone looking for an app to enhance their store.

Superior Gear Shop

Thanks Ali Reviews for your help. Very good customer service and good application! Thanks again Myra.

Sleiman

Works great, I wished there was an option to automatically change all nationalities to one in specific.

June 13, 2019

Hi Sleiman,

Here's Petey from Ali Reviews Customer Support team.

Thanks so much for your reviews, and feedback.

Regarding your concern, you can simply change the Country where the reviews came from in General Setting >> Select Country. But please note that this setting will only be applied for next importing jobs, not for the current reviews.

Best Regards,
Petey.

orladeluxshop

excelente app, ajudou minha loja vender muito mais. Excelentes funções e bastante facil seu uso.!!!!

Ígnea informática

Ótimo app! Com pouco tempo você consegue add reviews com qualidade! Mais pra frente vou querer a versão paga.

EazyFindEazyBuy

I used the app to fill up a lot of review and it allows you to chose between the best comments and reviews in general. Great app!

dangoy

Excelente!, Buena app, indispensable en la tienda,, tiene buenas funciones, se pueden traducir los comentarios.