Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Puppyoneshop

I used this app is very easy to import reviews , i really like it there is no better than Ali reviews. thanks !...

KitchenSak

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 24 hours

I am running my new business and I needed a way to build my online presence, but also get reviews for my ecommerce site. Alireviews has helped me with both of these things without having to spend a lot of money on paid advertising! It's been a lifesaver for my new business.

Mg Acessórios Eletrônicos

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 29 minutes

muito bem atendido por Neville me ajudou a fazer todas as configurações rapidamente fiquei muito satisfeito com a compra.

Fishiima

Location Estonia

Enjoyed everything about the app but Neville from customer support was the best support I've experienced by far. Came up with great ideas to improve my store and make it look better. Did the changes within just seconds and also was fun to talk to. Would recommend! :)

Sweeted.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app 34 minutes

very helpful and nice. it was very easy and very quick to get in touch. I was immediately found solutions to my problem and further improvements were suggested to me

glassextrem

Location Spain

Hablé con Tailor, muy amable y profesional, me ayudó en realizar cambios en la web y resolvió mis dudas, muy agradecido!!!!

Jewellery of Joy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Shen was very helpful. She knows what you want and knows how to solve problems very quickly. I would recommend using this app.

Wappiot

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super application, une équipe réactive et qui assure un suivi au top et propose même des améliorations sur notre boutique Je recommande à 100%

K&K Global Store

Many Thanks for Scarlet for the amazing Support and finalize all issues for me perfectly and in no time very well done Scarlet

personalsg

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Muito bom o atendimento e serviço do suporte. Bom saber que podemos contar com um serviço assim, rápido e efciente.