Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Photo reviews, AliExpress reviews, review app to boost sales

cute&coshop

Immediately saw the impact on our store, they were also very helpful from in the beginning to implement the reviews app into my theme!

Cleolandia

really good app with amazing support service.well done guys really good app with amazing support service.well done guys

ViviBee Shop

It's very very very good app .
Easy to import reviews into store .
And the most important is customer support team,
they are very kind and help me to set up and fix some problem ,

5 stars is not enough i want to give 50 stars

I really strong recommend

Senkai Store

I absolutely love this app! I installed it to import reviews to my store and their support (her name was Lisa, a very lovely lady) just did absolutely everything for me on my very first day using the app, without me even asking for any help - which was great because I would take much longer to do everything by myself hehe. Thank you Lisa and Ali Reviews team!

DogCatz Pet Store

I had no idea I was able to use the reviews from Ali, i have spent the last 2 days putting them on my shop. I already know I will subscribe and I know that reviews are the most important part of any online store. It's amazing

FishingDealsDaily

wonderful app. Easy install and ability to import reviews into store. Technician actually came on during upload to correctly get review app onto store.

TheEpochHoard

It really help me to import the review to my store easily. Much convenient than other apps. Cool and excellent. Thumbs up!

Casavitola

Cette application est très simple à utiliser, je l'utilise tout le temps. Je recommande fortement !

Dear Dog Store

Amazing app! Simply love how it works! It has helped me a lot to grow my business over time! It's fast and easy to learn!

Huile de CBD Bio | Sensativa.shop

Always available is ready to solve your problems! Very good apps I recommend :) Always available is ready to solve your problems! Very good apps I recommend :)