Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

BFCM & Black Friday offers! Photo reviews via Emails, Discount

ECOSUSI

the code doesn't fit well with my theme, but finally, I get help from them and solve it. thank you.

October 12, 2020

Hi Bonnie,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you for spending time sharing your review.

First of all, I'm happy to see that my colleague, Andy, helped you fix your issue.

For your information, we showed some articles to instruct our user how to install the code for their theme, in case the code is not auto added due to the difference in each theme. Moreover, we are also willing to help you for this installation.

Would you mind letting me know if there's anything else that does not meet your expectation? Cause you gave us a 4-star review, it would be helpful for us if you can share more feedback, we will have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Reviews to serve you and meet your demand.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

FlippingWallet

Lisa from this application, helped me out. Customer service is proactive not reactive. My design wasn't optimal and she fixed part of it, saving me time.

October 8, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards

The Landmark Project

Andy provided excellent assistance fixing an issue we were having. Reliable and quick to troubleshoot.

October 6, 2020

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Salon at Home

The app has some nice features, not sure why the reviews do not automatically integrate with the theme. I hope they can add this to the FAQ and/or fix this.

October 4, 2020

Hi there,

I am Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

First of all, I'm happy to see that my colleague, Lisa, helped you to fix your integrated issue.

Secondly, related to your concern, normally, reviews will be automatically shown on your site (base on our testing with common Shopify themes) from once you install our app successfully. However, if it does not work, please follow our instruction to resolve them in this article link at https://support.fireapps.io/en/article/how-to-integrate-review-with-themes-from-themesshopifycom-like-streamline-retina-pipeline-venue-icon-1q5y9y5/

Besides, if the problem still persists, please feel free to contact our Support team via our 24/7 live chat by clicking on the bottom right icon inside app, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Raymond

Cadburg

Pretty good Ui editing available. Excellent customer service. Only thing the app is missing is the ability to reply to reviews.

October 5, 2020

Hello Simon,

Here's Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback for Ali Reviews.

We will keep working hard to improve the app's feature for value customer like you. For your information, "Reply to reviews" feature is also planned in our future releases. Please stay tuned for us.

ELITE HUBB

Finally found the app as i need. It's better & very happy if there is bulk import with starter pack.

September 21, 2020

Hello there,

Here's Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thank you for your feedback.

For your information, there's a bulk import feature in Starter plan.

If you want to import reviews from AliExpress, and your products are imported by Oberlo or Ali Orders, please take a look on this article to know how to bulk import reviews at one click

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Best regards,

Coisa e Treco

nice support and app. they support me fast. I just would like to say that it must have a button to choose if the starts of ratings appears or not on the top of the product page.

September 29, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from FireApps Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Sugar Coated Gifts

I initially had a 1-star review after having a hitch with one of their support team who kept sending me links to their DIY articles when I had problems with ratings not working on my pages. However, I'd like to thank Lisa for basically rescuing me before I ruined my entire code. I'll refrain from 5 stars for now due to the apparent lack of automation in installing code...or maybe its just me. I'll revisit after testing out the app a little bit more.

September 17, 2020

Hello Geoffrey,

Here is Seri from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that have caused to you.

Normally based on our testing, our app will be integrated automatically to your store/theme, however in case you did customization on your theme, our app might not work as expected. Also I'm happy to see that my colleague, Lisa, assisted you to solve this issue.

If you have any further concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Warmest regards,
Seri

2Gemini

Easy to manage, so far so good, no issues, subscription could be lower though, app is good, I don't know what else to say, would recommend it

September 13, 2020

Hi Angelo,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Great to see you are here with us, and we believe with current and coming soon features, our app will serve you in the best way in order to increase your sales and revenue.

Also we are providing 24x7 support, so if you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,
Raymond

Ceeano

Thank you Lisa for you help! Helped a lot with helping me design the website. I enjoy everything about this app honestly worth the price

October 1, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Ali Express Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

If there is anything you would like us to improve, please feel free to let us know. We will keep on improving our app to meet your expectation.

Muffin