Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
12089 reviews
4.9
Edited February 11, 2020

Great app. easy to use. Thank you to create this app. I am trying it the first time but very quick to respond to my store.

Mooz-more
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited May 11, 2020

Super. Amazing and super easy to use. Increase a lot the sales and is a most to add to the products.

NotMademoiselle
Portugal
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited February 10, 2020

SOLVED! Very good costumer services, Team was able to answer my questions and to solve my issue, now my website looks cool with stars displaying on the products.

Arcadia Commerce
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 10, 2020

great app very easy to import reviews, nice that you can filter by number of stars, with or without photos and name generators

Teagan's Treasure Trove
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 9, 2020

This app is a must if you're planning on drop shipping, and customer support is even better, Johnson delivered great and fast service! would recommend!

MyCurlers
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited February 10, 2020

I've been using this app for a while and they have been super responsive to any of my inquiries. I can't lie my store is set up perfectly and it all came together with AliReviews. Shoutout Johnson!

5 Stars for Great Customer Support and High Customer Conversions!

Giftables
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 9, 2020

really grat extension to use helpful in all case i can recomment it to everyone
why it must be 100

aestheticscosmetics
Moldova
Time spent using app: 4 days
February 8, 2020

Funktioniert einwandfrei. Auch als Gratis version
Ganz einfach die Reviews von Ali Express übernehmen.
Einstellungen vornehmen und fertig

Depot24
Germany
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited February 8, 2020

Great app. The only downside is that if you have created in Shopify, different products for each variant of it, you cannot duplicate the reviews.

Cheers!

Fit Legion
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 1 month
FireApps replied February 9, 2020

Hi Cantor,

I am Anna from the FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your using our app, and compliment.

Your support will be helpful for us to make more effort to improve the app better.

For your concern with the duplicate reviews, yes, we're aware of this regard, and have transferred it to our Business Development for considering to add this function in the future release, therefore please help me stay tuned.

Really appreciate your understanding, and kindness.

If you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Regards,
Anna

February 7, 2020

I used this app and it's very reliable and useful to promote the products. It helps grow the business for a beginner.

Cat’s Happy Day