Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
FireApps
4.9
Edited June 30, 2021

I just discovered this app so I changed for it and it is way better than the one I was using before.
Cool app really

Ouranoss
Réunion
Time spent using app: 1 day

Hi Robert,

This is Vera from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Vera

June 30, 2021

great service! Application never let me down. The price is right and worth it. The only bad thing is that there is no way to export comments...

Diana Jewelry
Brazil
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hi Amanda,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

June 30, 2021

I tried a few others before I unistalled and found this one. Simple and quite simply the best out there

Snatch and Wood
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi Bronwen.

I'm Jezebel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Jezebel

June 30, 2021

I liked alot this app, because it help me increase my sell at least 20%. I really recommend you to try!

Beauty Zone
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Juan,

My name's Amanda from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Amanda

June 30, 2021

Je viens juste de l'installer, donc on verra sur la durée. J'ai discuté avec le service client et il est top ! Merci

Wifey Jewelry
Mayotte
Time spent using app: 1 day

Hi Marion,

I'm Audrey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Audrey