Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress reviews & boost sales with photo reviews

BigStreet

I am currently using this app but today i have a problem with my images reviews they are not showing up on my store . There are numbers on the right top of the reviews that have images . i do not know how to solve the problem.

July 31, 2019

Hi Muhammet,

Here's Ken from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thanks so much for your feedback.

We are so sorry for this inconvenience may have caused to your store, and it is sadly to know that we could not help you earlier.

About your reported issue, I would like to inform that it was caused due to a new function we just added recently, Lazy load, in order to improve your customers' experience in your Shopify store. However, there might be some old cache saved on your Chrome browser. Thus, our resolution is that kindly help me clear the old cache, and reload the page (by pressing Ctrl + Shift + R in your keyboard), and everything should work as usual.

Thanks so much for your understanding, and hopefully you will continue enjoying our app.

Best Regards,
Ken

thephotographyball.com

How can i delete under the "write a review" button the "powered by Ali Reviews" ? I want to dropship, but it is impossible if i tell my costumers where i buy the product from.

July 2, 2019

Hi there,

I am Myra from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry to hear the problem happened on your store.

If you want to remove "Powered by Ali Reviews", you have to upgrade to Pro or Unlimited plan.

Beside that, I see that your problem was fixed already when you had upgraded to Pro plan.

I hope you are happy and enjoy our app.

Thanks for choosing our app, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have more queries via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Regards,
Myra.

Aliver canada

error 404 ????? que ce passe-t-il ?? il faut vite règler ce probleme. nous payons pour cette application

June 7, 2019

Dear Stephanie,

I am Lynn from Ali Reviews Customer Support team, and firstly I would like to say sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regarding the 404 issue you got, this is because our servers was experiencing an unexpected outage.

We are now in progress to fix it, and the ETA provided will be around 06:30am, Jun 7, 2019 (GMT).

Everything should be back to normal at that moment, meanwhile I will keep you updated with latest news via your email.

Once again, we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
Lynn

Oleiko

What happens with the platform!!!!!?????????????

I took 13 hours to remove the photos of the reviews that I did not want in my items, if you had the possibility to allow us to select all the photos together of the reviews of an item 13 working hours would have been summarized in 5 - 10 minutes.

The possibility of allowing us to import the reviews of our suppliers is excellent, a great idea, but the panel of tools needs to be more efficient for us.

June 7, 2019

Hi Antonio,

Here is Myra from Customer Support Team.

Firstly, we are truly sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with our app.

I did check your issue about removing picture on review, and I would like to inform you that you can do it by simply uncheck “Review picture” option in Themes setting.

Please give it a try, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Myra

The Last Collective

I don't like this app at all. I tried importing some reviews and it kept duplicating the same review. The app works poorly. I'm also not happy the name is visible to anyone visiting my site.

Good Life Hax

IDK if it's me who's using the app wrong, but I configured everything yet it's not displaying any reviews on my product pages.

Valar Morghulis

I have a problem with my products not apearing on the product list.
I tried to contact support but they still haven´t responded nor seen my customer service chat for over 2 days even though the system says that the average answer time is 5 min....

Baby Shark Original

Its my second page it does not work! Once you import the products, it does not apply to my page. You wait a while and when they return they have been erased and will not let you import new products. My theme is Debut.

Forever Ruthie Mae

I get the exact same review word for word including the pictures but it shows it is from a different person. I have to delete all the duplicates and there are many. It is VERY time consuming.If I cannot find a way to prevent this,I will be deleting the app.

Leathericia

Shows as Free App but after adding a few reviews it asks to BUY PRO. App should've been free !

Previous 1 3