Ali Reviews, Sales Pop Ups

Collect Reviews, follow-up email with Klaviyo, Sales Pop Up

From $9.90/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Tiber™

A little bit expensive but very good app ! It's really a pleasur to work with it. Client services are also reactive

shoptravellist

im trying to get used to it but there are a few issues. So far i have been able to talk to a couple people but haven't figured out what is wrong yet.

ShopLee Brasil

Their support team really helpful! Went back and forth with them until we figured out all my issues. They were always nice, supportive and got the answers for me really fast. Even though, their app isnt the most intuictive at first, they really compensated it for me.

yesglamou

Atendimento rápido e com praticidade resolve os problemas. Um bom app mesmo começando a usa-lo agora.

January 17, 2022

Hi Fernanda,

I'm Louisa from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Louisa

Your Tiktok Products

Amazing support team! :)
I'm only having trouble when trying to import over 200 reviews, don't know why that is.

January 17, 2022

Hi Joe,

This is Bernice from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews.

Regarding to your concern, you please recheck your filter setting because the main reason is that the more filter setting you set, the less review you have. I have seen that my colleague is following your case, please let them know if you need further support.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice

Veya Sportswear

i have always wanted a review page to try and boost up my sales/make customers trust the store more, so i downloaded ali reviews as my products are imported from aliexpress, everything was simple enough as a bulk edited all the reviews and the customer service is 10/10 so far

January 13, 2022

Hi Veya,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert

Fine Home Accessories

Not bad. Some issues in the beginning when importing reviews. Definitely room for improvement. However, I like that I'm able to get support when I need it and customer service is responsive.

December 20, 2021

Hi Precious,

Here's Erica from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Erica

I.R.I.S.E. (I REALIZE I'M STRONG ENOUGH) BEAUTIQUE

I'm happy to share the cs is amazing and they will stick it out with you to figure out the issues. Im so glad I allowed them to help and didnt just delete the app out of frustration. Ohh yeah I reccomend the app indeed.

December 16, 2021

Hi Kenya

This is Fiona from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience causing to your store.

You seem to meet the trouble with the format of CSV file, we have seen that my colleague is supporting your case, please let them know if you need further support.

Besides that please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Fiona

The Beverage Club

I'm giving it a 4 for now as I've only just installed and started using the app but had great service from Lisa who was in contact from the moment I installed the app. She was proactive and gave me updates on what wasn't working, and if I'd like her assistance in getting it sorted. Which I did opt for, and the turnaround time of everything was quick and super helpful. Thank you Lisa for all your help!!

December 16, 2021

Hi Nzeka,

I'm Christabel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Christabel

Georg Leroy

Super rapide pour vous répondre et exécute la demande avec beaucoup de précision. je recommande a tous le monde

December 13, 2021

Hi el-anzize,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas