Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

PARPAMO

Esta aplicación va genial, aunque llevo tiempo intentando reportar un error en el código del e-mail que se manda para valorar la compra y no hay forma de arreglarlo.

June 23, 2020

Hello Patricia,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

We have tried to follow up many times with you in the past, but never heard a reply back.

In order to sort out your problem, it would be great if you can send us the screenshot, so we can look further which email code you are referring to, and fix it for you ASAP.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Raymond

SDK Creations

App is very easy to use. Makes my store look very professional and allows clients to see product with confidence.

Silky HAIRven

GREAT SUPPORT from Johnson!!! Helped me solve the problem fast and great follow up. Thanks alot Johnson.

Glamandglo

It wasn't until Lisa started helping me we discovered an issue with the app itself. She spent a lot of time fixing the issue for me and made it work! The only thing I would love to see is a way to download CSV files. Otherwise this is great.

June 11, 2020

Hello Gloria,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thank you for your feedback

As we discussed via live chat, exporting reviews to CSV file is not supported yet, and I will let our Business Development team know about your request.

Should you need more support, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

متجر تحفتي

Easy and effective, this is what I was looking for
It is easy to use, and anyone can use it

Everest Monk

I used this app. and within 5 steps i was like a Pro. so much common sense and no need to go for Physics class to learn is the beauty of this app. ;). Install it and i bet you'll never regret.

June 5, 2020

Hello Sushant,

My name is Tony from FireApps Customer Support team, and it's great to know that you are enjoying our product.

Besides, we are still working hard on new version to bring more great features to you in a near future, so please stay tuned.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great day.

Best Regards,
Tony

Shop Jel Oferta

eu usei esse aplicativo para mi ajudar e muito bom para sua loja da shopify eu gosto muito voce tambem pode testar melhor aplicativo

May 25, 2020

Hello Jean,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thank you for your feedback.

We are doing our best to make our app becoming much more better and useful to all valuable customers, so please stay tuned.

Should you need any help from us with those, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

German Generalist

My favorite app so far for reviews. You can customize easily and import easily.

Also the design is really cool.

Hello Romain,

Niche Defined

so far so good!! If you are hesitating with beginning the trial don't! its a great app and easy to use!

Hello Eric,

LittleBoomBoo

nice, easy. give tutorials. i am still lerning how to use it , at the moment its easy and fast review

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and thank you for your feedback.

Should you need any help from us later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Best Regards,