Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dua secret

Location Egypt

I used this app to help me in a lot of things, and I found it awesome, it was a great job guys, thank u so much <3

thehaccs

Time spent using app 21 minutes

received help removing duplicate star ratings on my store great app and friendly staff i would advise using this app

December 2, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Jocasta from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

Jocasta

Hot Fácil

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 33 minutes

Funciona bem, e tem atendimento muito bom. O atendente foi super atencioso e fez um ótimo trabalho ao me ajudar, recomendo

December 2, 2022

Hi Gabriel,

Here's Erica from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Erica

MyOneTechnology

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very nice customer support. overall nice app and easy to use, i use it for 2 shops now and i am happy.

November 29, 2022

Hi Cosimo,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Harry

axialove

Useful app, but had a weird bug that showed 2 rating bars on my store but was surprisingly resolved quickly through chat support which Annie was able to help me with.

November 25, 2022

Jocasta

Healthyngo

Location Australia

Great app, does what it offers perfectly. The service team is also very helpful and attentive. The main downside the the high pricing.

November 21, 2022

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your comments

James

Rooverz™️

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I used this app to help make my store look better and add reviews. I was assisted and guided with customer support which is something this company does good at, Thank you.

November 17, 2022

Harry

Dengala

Time spent using app About 11 hours

I like the app because of the versatility and variations of review importation as well as being able to edit reviews to be more high quality and fix grammar. Whenever there was an issue my VA Charlette helped me through it.

November 16, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

ShopZenHumidifier

I used this app to add reviews to my store. I was having some issues with a prior app so I decided to use this one.
The person that helped me out Vani was very helpful. It was really great that someone can literally do the work for me while I sit back! Great app, the only reason I give it 4 stars is because it is the most expensive review app.

November 15, 2022

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

AutoGlowLeds

Time spent using app About 4 hours

He helped me out...................................................................................

November 9, 2022

Hi Reid,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas