Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Alfred Cloutier Ltd. - Canada

Customer service, with Lisa, was great, quick! The plateform is simple and easy to use. Great product.

January 18, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Edgar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Edgar

Boutique Base

I have not used the app long enough to give a solid review but so far the app seems pretty friendly and the customer service has been GREAT. They were responsive and were making sure I had everything I needed. I will update the review as I spend more time using the app and will get a better feel for it.

January 7, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Henry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Henry

OneStop

Great app. Help us easily to add reviews on our Products..................................................

December 15, 2020

Hi there,

My name's Iris from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Iris

HURRICANE™

Very nice with Jennifer and Andy, I am happy to work with them ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss But the application is not easy to use

December 8, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Michael from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

Michael

BottlePlus®

Customer service is very responsive, thank you to Andy who was able to respond quickly to my needs.

December 7, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

Kate

Shell's Boutique

nice app i really enjoy that it is easy it use
thank you so muchnice app i really enjoy that it is easy it use

December 7, 2020

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

Mon happy day

J'ai utilisé l'application pour permettre à mes clients de voir les avis des utilisateurs Ali express. Cette application me fait gagner du temps et une meilleure expérience client. Je recommande

December 3, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Clement from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Clement

Creature Care

Overall great app. All works and easy to use/add reviews. The team is very helpful with any alterations/customisations. Will give 5 stars when the review alignment issue is sorted (the bottom of the review widget doesn't square off as some reviews extrude further down).

December 1, 2020

Hi there,

My name's Venn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

I acknowledge your issue, unfortunately it cannot be fixed at then moment, however this issue will be forwarded to our concern team to check and improve it in the better way.

Venn

JWBA collections

Hi, i recently remove the app but there is the review with star without the reviews in it in my store now. How do i remove the stars shown which were previously from your app? Hope to hear from you soon.

November 30, 2020

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, you mean you want to remove the leftover code if I have uninstalled Ali Reviews app already?, if yes, please refer to this article link (https://support.fireapps.io/en/article/how-to-remove-the-leftover-code-if-i-have-uninstalled-ali-reviews-app-already-jt41l6/)to remove it.

As I have checked, you uninstalled our app already. Could you please tell us the reason? Is there any problem that we can help you? We very much appreciate your business and hope that you will remain a valued customer.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Raymond

BOHO

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

November 29, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Alexander