Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Collect & showcase stunning product reviews, photos & ratings

MyBeauty Germany

it works fine, some feature to export the data would be super helpful and adding bulk reviews. The app has glitch or error too often but it usually fixed quickly

Brumina

Good application that really makes life easier and the support is always there for any problem. I recommend again

June 2, 2021

Hi Junior,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

James

shoptechelite

Great app for importing reviews. A little confusing to use at first, but the tutorials walk you through everything and it becomes second nature shortly after your first couple of imports and publishes. Really solves a need for new store owners

June 2, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Uniwordo

j'ai utilisé l'application alireview et j'ai vraiment trouver ca utile avec un service client réactif

June 1, 2021

Hi omar,

I'm Gabriel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Gabriel

Buy or cry later

Great app! I really love and the support is fantastic. They make what you need and help you a lot. I recommend

May 26, 2021

Hi Oriol,

Here's Tracy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Tracy

Silky Base

The app has clear visual and is quite easy to use. It syncs the products from your store for the reviews, though yo have to add each review manually.

May 18, 2021

Hi Antonina,

My name's Victoria from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

However you said that "though yo have to add each review manually", we seem not to catch your point. Since you're having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know for further support.

Victoria

Minifanti

In general great service! I appreciate the translation option as well the flexibility where to integrate the snippet. One point less for design but this is only my taste.

May 6, 2021

Hi Katrin,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

Regarding to your concern, we have noted your point and forwarded to concern team to improve it for the next release. In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

A Mega Oferta

this is nice app, good quality and great support team. I just think it could be a little bit lighter, because on the performance pages it appears with one of the apps with an influence on speed

April 26, 2021

Hi Thiago,

I'm Brown from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

Regarding to your concern as page speed, I have seen that my colleague is checking to optimize it for you, please let them know if you need further support.

Brown

Trendy Cove™

I always use this app for all of my stores. And sometimes I have problems, but the customer support is fantastic they typically reply in 1 Minute. The reviews look beautiful and are easy to customize. If you read this is a sign to download Ali Reviews ;)

April 26, 2021

Hi Artus,

This is Smith from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Smith

TROPANCY

funciona bien, ayuda mucho con las conversiones, pero ahora tuve un inconveniente que se borraron todas mis reseñas y tuve que volver a hacer todo el trabajo, pero es buena app, la recomiendo

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33