Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

Tout a bon prix yudari

buena aplicacion me gusta mucho solo que cambio el idioma y no se me cambia pero despues todo bien a

Wolf Merchandise

reallly good so far, easy to import and i think prob worth upgrading later on because it will make the process even easier

Glor-ify

I like the app. It makes for easy transition of products to your store. They could be lower costing though as we do have enough costs to opening a store.

Moredealstuffs

good. easy to use...........................................................................................................

Teen Trendz

I used this app to help me put reviews into my products. I really like how it does it. It would be better if there would be a free version for small sellers like me.

September 20, 2019

Hello there,

I'm Tony from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Firstly, in the past we offered Free plan with very limited functions, however, in order to help our customers experience better product and service quality, recently we decided to remove it, and offer 7-day free trial period on Paid plans which you are currently on. We believe that our valuable customers will get more benefits from this change along with many new features coming very soon that can highly bring your sales up.

Besides, we provide 24x7 support, so should you have any other concern, feel free to let us know via our live chat channel, or our email at support@fireapps.io at any time.

Best Regards,
​Tony

CLOCK-PERU

Good app, I just started working with them, lets see how its goes. I am trying with the free first seven days.

Loja Virtual Mundial

legal muito fácil de trabalhar toppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppde mais ......................................... Recomendo

Better Safe Than Sorry

i used to get reviews from ali to my store. had to do it with each item one at a time since some futures only work on the unlimited version. but after a long time i managed to get 90% of reviews.

August 30, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks so much for your feedback.

Regarding to your concern, please kindly be advised that our app could not recognize your product AliExpress links, that's why you have to input the links manually if you import review from Ali Reviews dashboard.

To help you save time, we have Ali Orders and Oberlo integrated with Ali Reviews. If you want to stay in Pro plan only, please use Ali Orders to import products, then you can import reviews in bulk easily and it's FREE.

Please consider and give a try using this app, here is the link to install Ali Orders:

Besides, we have sent to you a separate email to follow up as well. So if you have any other concerns, please kindly let us know.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
​Petey

Survival

es una aplicacion tremendamente buena me ahorra muchisimo tgiempo i le da un vista mas profesional a cualquier web

SKRRT-BRAND

supersuper super super super super super super super super super super super super super super superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23