Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BAYSUPERSTORE

Time spent using app About 1 month

Poorly structured application - multiple failures with unsuccessful publish to amazon- waste of time

Bushranger Sunglasses

Location Australia

Initially I found the Tech Support and App fairly good. However as I progressed using the App any changes I made to my products, deleting or uploading them would make errors that would not clear until a Tech Support person was notified and then a day or so later they would be okay. I persevered with this until the most recent time when all products became glitched due to updating them all. On speaking with Tech Support this time (same consultant) he persistently asked me many times over to upgrade to a $399 package so that the Support Team would automatically fix the errors without me having to notify them to fix them. It is not that I've become aware that the App will always have issues and it's just humans in the background who manually fix everything, quicker if you pay more. Also pretty perturbed about having to say 10 times I didn't want to upgrade before he would agree to fix the issues - which incidentally 4 days later still no products where fixed up uploaded to Amazon. Switching to another App that will work and not be hounded to spend extra.

January 3, 2022

Thank you, Bushranger Sunglasses for the appreciation. The true meaning of an integration app is to reduce the manual work & provide you with an automatic process.

Our primary goal is to provide an automatic process to reduce the manual works of sellers. When seller installs the Amazon integration app into their Shopify store then the app before uploading them on Amazon marketplace, firstly import those products into the app then after making it as per Amazon marketplace' guidelines products can be uploaded in bulk via the app.

After uploading the products, the Amazon integration app enables the automatic syncing for inventory & price from Shopify to Amazon marketplace also when any order is placed on the Amazon marketplace the integration app automatically fetches those orders & create them on the Shopify store.

Also, Send the shipping details for Amazon orders from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace. It reduces a lot of manual work.

We have provided the help sections(including FAQs, Videos, docs) for your assistance. Also, assign a personal account manager who is always available to assist with 24*7 availability on email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

To test the app, we offer the FREE plan with the app so that you can before choosing the subscription plan; you can check the app properly. Also, for the small business & the established business, we have several pricing plans. Based on your products' catalogue & order syncing, we have differentiated the plans. We offer monthly & yearly plans. You are free to choose the subscription plans accordingly.

We are always open for discussions on Suggestions, requirements, concerns, always feel free to reach out to us!!

Stay connected !!

Team CedCommerce

Farmhouse Fudge

Great in theory, if it actually worked. Only reason I gave it 2 stars is because tech support actually did try to help, sort of. After not being able to quickly come to a solution, they asked for my email address to get back with me after they had a chance to look into it. Two days now and no reply. One thing I really can't stand is when apps are released before they are truly ready and working.