Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited December 29, 2022

ok so this is an update to my last review. so after some miscommunication with one of the reps. one of the managers, peter, reached out to me and helped fix the situation. He went out of his way to help me and to make sure my customer was satisfied as well. I am looking forward to working with them more.

Grooves Fashion and Footwear
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Apliiq Inc replied December 29, 2022

Hey-

Apologies for the miscommunication, we are always here to support your store and ensure your customer's are happy!

-The Apliiq Team

December 22, 2022

Kim was so helpful today, so far my experience with them has been positive and I reached to many clothing companies, especially in my country and Apliiq has been the most positive.

The Shogun Brand
Qatar
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 16, 2022

I had a great experience with several employees, especially Peter and Kim. Very helpful. I would definitely commend Apliiq to customers.

The City Collection
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 14, 2022

Kimberly is amazing and helpful. As I navigate through setting up my store she is there guiding and redirecting me and just all-around wonderful!!!!

lovebrandiellc.com
Time spent using app: 2 days
Apliiq Inc replied December 15, 2022

Yayyy! Apliiq loves having Kimberly on the team, so glad you had the chance to connect with her. It's more than an app, it's a lifestyle!! Remember the Apliiq team is always available for strategy, advice, or a laugh. Don't hesitate to book a quick call with our squad: https://www.apliiq.com/site/book-a-call

Talk soon!

December 2, 2022

Kim and Elena are the best! Super helpful & so responsive helping with anything we need via calls & chat. Products are awesome, custom branding options fantastic. Would recommend!

Sappy Apparel
Time spent using app: 2 months
Apliiq Inc replied December 15, 2022

Kim & Elena are the BEST, so glad you had an opportunity to connect with them. Also thank you for leaving a review.

Apliiq's entire customer service team is here to help your brand create and deliver premium apparel products. It's so much more than just a "shopify app" it's a team of people committed to helping your brand get off the ground.

November 22, 2022

great customer service & they offer the best color selection of all the drop shipping I've seen!! definitely would recommend.

Cassidy Lynne Education
Time spent using app: 2 months
Apliiq Inc replied December 15, 2022

Thank you for your review. Apliiq has spent a bunch of time an energy curating the best selection of apparel products on demand for your brand. The entire "print on demand" space can be so much more than a t shirt and coffee mug!!! Happy to share the vision and the journey with great stores like yours. ♥

-The Apliiq Team

November 17, 2022

Great products, fast and friendly customer service.
I had a few issues with designing custom products and the team helped me out with pricing, shipping and technical issues.

Koolang Moothang
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Apliiq Inc replied December 15, 2022

So glad you reached out to the Apliiq team to resolve your questions. We are always standing by and ready to help!

November 4, 2022

Been using apliiq as my primary provider of embroidered goods for months now and I love how easy it is to use!! they also provide great customer service and shoutout to kim from CS she's a real rockstar!!

Gilgamesh
Time spent using app: 11 months
Apliiq Inc replied December 15, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving the review. Love the embroidery & re-label hoodie design. Super congrats on all the holiday sales!

November 2, 2022

I used this app to seamlessly get my branded clothing to customers worldwide through my Shopify page. Customer support is very good. They helped me with a last minute address change before shipping the order.

Kmt Society
Time spent using app: 5 months
Apliiq Inc replied November 3, 2022

Hi KMT,
Thanks for leaving a quick review. Look forward to working with you to grow your brand!
-The Apliiq Fam

October 7, 2022

Both I, and my customers have enjoyed this service. Staff who has assisted are friendly, patient, and efficient all at once.

Empowered Seeds
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Apliiq Inc replied November 3, 2022

Hi Empowered Seeds,
We just love to help Shopify store owners make high quality apparel on demand. Hopefully that continues to shine through in the service our team members support.
-The Apliiq Fam