Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
February 15, 2022

This app allows you to team up with a manufacturing team that truly cares about you. They have an amazing interface to create your brand as you display in your head. Top of the line support team as well!! 110% recommended

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐢
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 15, 2022

I use Apliiq for drop shipping apparel and they have exceeded my expectations. The clothing brands are of good quality; good selection and quick turnaround. Their embroidery is top notch!! The branding options is a great touch. Not all has been perfect; I’ve had to contact support several times, but let me tell you they are FAST to respond and resolve issues. I’m rocking with Apliiq in 2022

GolferBro
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 14, 2022

I've been using Apliiq's services for a few months now, and they've been very helpful with their printing services, especially their customer service. They've been very responsive when it comes to figuring out an issue and have gone above to help with what they can. Many props to their customer service

ACS La Vida
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 11, 2022

I experienced excellent customer service. Kim was very helpful and detailed when explaining things!!

wetpaintkicks.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 10, 2022

Absolutely amazing experience! love working with Apliiq. Their customer service is amazing. Anyone looking to design there own streetwear brand should definitely look into them!

Spyglass Parkour Company
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 1, 2022

Last spring I found Apliiq because I was searching for someone who would dropship comfort colors and other premium garments. They were (and probably still are) the only ones! Utilizing Apliiq completely elevated both of my businesses. It's one thing to have the top garments, but they really win my heart with their customer service. Erin goes above and beyond for us DAILY. Whether I have questions, need to make adjustments to orders, etc. she is always so helpful! She was even able to add various variants of garments I had seen elsewhere into the Apliiq catalog so that we could use them in our shop.

The Bookish Goods
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 31, 2022

The customer service provided by Kimberly C. was outstanding! I'm not a techie nor am I an artist. So, her patience with me as we discussed my artwork proof situation was appreciated. I am so grateful to Apliiq for both its products and service facilitators (like Kimberly C.), working behind the scenes.

Ramapo Ready
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 25, 2022

Once I realized how to maximize my earning potential I was ready to rock an roll. Thank the lord up above for Apliiq and there great customer service (Thank you Kim) you guys responded quickly an make it easy to get touch with via chat this company has changed my life making my career path clear and achievable. With Apliiq I’ll never work another day in my life an shout to the artists for that make your art work an vision for your products exactly how u want!!!

OriginalFreshPrints.com
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 15, 2022

So easy to add to Shopify and works really well! And Apliiq support is always there to help me with any challenges.

RugbyNomad
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 12, 2022

Love love love Apliiq! Awesome concept, super easy to use. They basically give you an entire foundation to start an apparel business.. pretty cool. Also was impressed by their customer service. Even with the smallest things - they always helped us fix whatever we needed.

NBHD Merch