Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 25, 2022

Once I realized how to maximize my earning potential I was ready to rock an roll. Thank the lord up above for Apliiq and there great customer service (Thank you Kim) you guys responded quickly an make it easy to get touch with via chat this company has changed my life making my career path clear and achievable. With Apliiq I’ll never work another day in my life an shout to the artists for that make your art work an vision for your products exactly how u want!!!

OriginalFreshPrints.com
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 15, 2022

So easy to add to Shopify and works really well! And Apliiq support is always there to help me with any challenges.

RugbyNomad
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 12, 2022

Love love love Apliiq! Awesome concept, super easy to use. They basically give you an entire foundation to start an apparel business.. pretty cool. Also was impressed by their customer service. Even with the smallest things - they always helped us fix whatever we needed.

NBHD Merch
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 28, 2021

Really impressed by this company. They are the only ones offering custom labels for branding from what we've seen. We've had amazing customer services experiences with Kim and Peter. They're very informative and always go above and beyond to provide information and options. Very glad we found this company!

Strengthened
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 23, 2021

This is one of the best print to order apps with one of the fastest customer service personnel. Love working with Apliiq!

INTERLUDEX
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited May 24, 2022

The best part of Apliiq is the customer service. Erin is truly an incredible human being. She has done a whole lot for us and believe me... I have asked for a lot. Time and Time again she has gone far and beyond our expectations. She helped us launch months ahead of schedule by answering questions, giving advice, etc. The app/website is good, but their high-end customer service reps are what really makes this company great. Starting a quality drop-shipping business with confidence in the product is really hard, but they (especially Erin) make it possible!

Wholesome Boy
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 7, 2021

I have really enjoyed working with the Customer Service dept. Their assistance and kindness has really helped me learn and understand the ins and outs of this process. Always friendly and willing to help - ready to do what it takes to help you satisfy your customers!!!!

FaithLeisure Apparel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 6, 2021

I just started using this app for my high quality apparel. I don't have too much experience yet, but I love the fact that they have more stylish/better quality garments than other apps. I rated 5 based on their customer service which is great. Their tech needs a bit work compared to others, but I am OK dealing with it considering their service.

NICE for Humanity
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 18, 2021

I Must say so far so good! Customer service is excellent , a special shout out to Kim who went above and beyond to help me. Quality is on point ! Look foward to a successful buisness relationship ! Def Recommend !

Strictly Levedrip
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 17, 2021

Starting your own clothing line is a tough & tricky business. But with Apliiq, they have made it very very simple! I've been able to create, organize and troubleshoot all of my design ideas for my business. The online help i get is quality and courteous. The communication and ease of the app is also very smooth. I look forward to continuing to grow with how Apliiq operates here.

Sons of Montezuma