Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Wepa PR design

Totally disappointed with my order. I just received my Order which waits 15 working days. Order two t-shirts a bella canvas white and a charcoal cali crop, the latter a total disappointment because when they sent me a design for revision I communicated by chat and asked if the white areas would be white on my shirt and they said yes. This crop t-shirt is very thin and has no seam termination on the sleeves or on the bottom. The painting looks watery and poor.

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving your review.

The best way to ensure your orders are perfect is to provide us the exact file you want printed. Of course, as part of your order, we review artwork and try to fix files to get the result you are looking for, however, humans aren't perfect and there may have been an oversight here.

Glad to hear you were happy with the Bella white t shirt.

Apologies you weren't expecting a raw edge on the cali crop top, while it looks obvious to us in the product image, we can fully appreciate how you would expect a finished edge on most apparel products. The raw edge is mentioned in the product description and in the features of the product as well. If you think there is anything else we can do to make this more apparent, we'd love to hear your feedback. I have updated the features to further clarify that this is a VERY lightweight shirt, it previously mentioned it was 3.5oz, but we have provided more details here as well.

Regarding the printing, it's difficult to know what happened without seeing the print, it's possible your artwork file was not a high resolution file, which can lead to poor printing results. I do know that we consistently achieve top notch printing results with our water based, eco-friendly direct to garment printing.

Thank you again for the great feedback,
-Ian Gruber
CEO

Tee Hug Shop

Update: 2 star because simply they dont care, specially if you`re small fish! Simply absurd what they are doing! It`s not so simple cancelling orders like they suggested! Extremely disappointed

I've just opened my store and I`ve been impressed with Apliiq since day one! As soon as i got my first sample I was hooked! It was the most perfect embroidery ever! Also the customer service has been spot on, cant complain. The fact that they have a designer to overlook the prints helped me a lot. So far has been an incredible experience and hopefully we will grow together! !!

Sabura

If you are in only in the european market forget about this app.

April 2, 2019

Hey, thanks for the review. We do ship internationally from the United States. Is there a specific order you are having a problem with?