Merchants highly recommend this appointment booking app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customizability. It integrates well with Shopify, allowing easy booking and payment for slots. Merchants value its ability to sync appointments with personal calendars and its consistent performance. The support team is praised for their quick responses and willingness to add features. The premium tier offers additional features like group booking and widgets. The setup process is straightforward and customer service is exceptional, often providing one-on-one assistance calls.

March 12, 2024

I have been using Appointo for several months now. It is a very capable app, but more important then the useful features (which are many) is the support they offer. I have had a few questions during set up and after some time tweaking things, and the folks are VERY accommodating and efficient to resolve the my concerns. I recently worked with Shubhankar and he is simply awesome. I highly recommend Appointo, you won't be disappointed!

DuFrane
4 months using the app
March 20, 2024

The customer support is extremely helpful, no matter what it is you need they will literally code it if they have to just to help. Amazing.

Bankroll Studios
About 1 year using the app
April 9, 2024

So far so good. I installed Appointo a couple of months ago to help book classes for my new business. A bit rocky as I am not very good with technology. The one on one chats and online csr appointments are so helpful to get things done. Highly recommend.

MUD The Clay Studio Inc.
March 9, 2024

This is a comprehensive booking app. I reviewed about 6 other apps and just kept coming back to this one. Not only does it do everything we needed it to do, but the backend tech support is responsive, and they go above and beyond to custom a beautiful product.

ForHeavenSake
28 days using the app
March 1, 2024

I has problems about calendar availability and address require service from client. I sent appointment inquiry and received zoom call with an easy explanation and problems solved just in few minutes. Thank you very much. I am highly recommend this customer service.

The Gliese
United Arab Emirates
April 8, 2024

Appointo is the most robust scheduling application I've ever experienced! It is SO ROBUST! The amount of use cases it can handle with ease frankly blows my mind.
The support is second to none! I love the personal explainer videos I sometimes receive when I have a more complex questions.

For the Love of Hockey
2 months using the app
March 7, 2024

I greatly appreciate that a person set up an appointment with me to rectify some technical issues. The team member that worked with me was patient and very helpful.

The Porch Venue
6 months using the app
Edited April 10, 2024

This app has been pretty self-explanatory, in certain cases it has thrown me for a stump; however, I've been able to reach out for support & get online/video support within moments & that has made me sooo happy!

Great support! Pretty easy-to-use app. Works great for my customers & me (behind the scenes).

Farm & Ranch Candle Co.
9 months using the app
January 8, 2024

I would recommend this app to other users requiring booking apps as it is fairly easy to understand and use.
And even if you are unable to get something done yourself, being able to book a call with customer support at any time of day is extremely helpful and the quality of support you receive is great

Delta's Devices
April 11, 2024

I very much like the app and the customer support is awesome. Karan helped me with all my inquiries. Keep it up!!

thatsCouture