Merchants highly recommend this appointment booking app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customizability. It integrates well with Shopify, allowing easy booking and payment for slots. Merchants value its ability to sync appointments with personal calendars and its consistent performance. The support team is praised for their quick responses and willingness to add features. The premium tier offers additional features like group booking and widgets. The setup process is straightforward and customer service is exceptional, often providing one-on-one assistance calls.

November 1, 2023

There are a few appointment app options for Shopify stores, which makes it tricky to choose one. What makes Appointo the choice for me is the OUTSTANDING customer service. Priyanshu and his other team members were able to meet a lot of specific needs and adjustments for the app to work well with my online store. The app has some room for improvement in terms of design customization, but hopefully, that will come in a future update.

Alexis Russell
15 days using the app
January 27, 2024

Very easy onboarding process and very nice workers who are looking to assist in any way. Thankful and ready to use this amazing app.

Granville Firewood
22 minutes using the app
January 22, 2024

Appointo nous a aidé à résoudre grandement nos soucis de plannification et esthétisme sur le site.

DineSpot
France
4 days using the app
January 8, 2024

Love their service! They are quick to respond and the app works properly when it is installed. We love this! Saves a lot of time trying to figure out how to fix things. Thank you!

Médicii Laboratories
18 minutes using the app
January 9, 2024

Very helpful in supporting me in integrating the app into my Shopify store. I recommend.

temple road
About 7 hours using the app
December 4, 2023

The customer service I received from Karan was top knotch! I was not sure how to navigate certain aspects of the app. He was able to connect with me via Google Meets and answer all of my questions. He helped me set up my subscriptions and packages as well as edit my schedule and integrate everything with my Google Calendar! My goal was to add my in person services to my shopify store and he made that to easily possible! Thank you Karan!!

Movez
About 3 hours using the app
October 21, 2023

excellent customer service!!!! I would highly recommend this app. Not only is it straightforward and easy to navigate, but the customer service team are always available to help with any questions and assistance you need. For that reason, I give them 5 stars!!!

cleanupfreaks
3 months using the app
February 1, 2024

The App was a very easy to install and set up I would recommend it !

Syn Beautyy
32 minutes using the app
October 24, 2023

Priyanshu was amazing with his expertise on this app! He walked me through everything so easily! Thank you for this amazing app! 5*

Pink Julep Boutique
Almost 2 years using the app
October 29, 2023

Karan was very helpful and he really took his time to answer my questions. I'm new to appointo but he really have shorten my time on answering emails on how to book on other platforms that have nothing to do with my shopify store. I'm liking the product so far.

House of Art and Craft, LLC