Reviews (640)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this appointment booking app for its user-friendly interface, customizability, and comprehensive features, including specific date and time settings. Many appreciate its seamless Shopify integration and performance, with additional features like group booking in the premium tier. The support team is often praised for their quick responses and technical assistance. It's particularly beneficial for merchants offering consulting and coaching services, or those needing to schedule multiple bookings. The app is commended for its ease of use, time-saving capabilities, and excellent customer support.

April 9, 2024

So far so good. I installed Appointo a couple of months ago to help book classes for my new business. A bit rocky as I am not very good with technology. The one on one chats and online csr appointments are so helpful to get things done. Highly recommend.

MUD The Clay Studio Inc.
3 months using the app
April 25, 2024

Customer service is a BIG THING for me so thank you for helping me navigate through this app to have a seemless experience. I can say that I do recommend !!!!

Oh That Aint Bad
20 days using the app
April 26, 2024

We've had this app since beginning of the year and so far it's been great, it has saved me so much time and hassle...prior to the app we had customers call to make appointments for a coffee farm tour. Aside from not having to juggle multiple calls, customers are required to pre-pay so if they don't show up we still have the revenue, and have sufficient time to prepare. We are a micro business and can't really afford to pay for apps but Appointo has been worth the investment.
Customer service is very prompt!

Hog Heaven Coffee
4 months using the app
May 6, 2024

Helpful support to push an update when a new theme broke the functionality.

Lulu. Gal Jewelry
About 1 year using the app
May 7, 2024

Good service and support, the application is free which helps positively for new sellers on Shopify. The application is highly recommended.

Global Connect
Colombia
27 days using the app
April 26, 2024

Thrilled App ointo has everything we need for our tour business! Karan was a huge help on our free call.

Austin Pedicab
About 2 months using the app
May 20, 2024

I love this app. Karan was wonderful! Easy to use!

Terra Handcrafted
Over 1 year using the app
June 20, 2024

Very helpful and hands-on customer service, it is so rare these days that it's worth highlighting and treasuring. Thank you!

Granite-Wine
Singapore
22 days using the app
June 6, 2024

I recommend this app and the service is great!

Campus&Co. Maitland
About 2 years using the app
May 20, 2024

Works like I needed! And awesome support.

Medic-Home