Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable and user-friendly appointment scheduling features. It's praised for its flexibility, including multilingual integration, the ability to use products as bookable items, and API integration. It's effective for managing various services, such as workshops and consulting appointments. The design is professional and meets strict branding requirements. Merchants commend the responsive support team for their quick issue resolution and willingness to add features. The app offers flexible subscription options and is recommended for scheduling appointments with customers.

December 29, 2023

Amazing support, they resolve all queries in seconds in live mode, brilliant job!

isobiotics
About 1 year using the app
January 22, 2024

The easy integration with Shopify is great!

The Sewing Station
2 months using the app
November 1, 2023

There are a few appointment app options for Shopify stores, which makes it tricky to choose one. What makes Appointo the choice for me is the OUTSTANDING customer service. Priyanshu and his other team members were able to meet a lot of specific needs and adjustments for the app to work well with my online store. The app has some room for improvement in terms of design customization, but hopefully, that will come in a future update.

Alexis Russell
15 days using the app
January 22, 2024

Amazing Customer Service, great platform, plenty growth plans and ways to make the app more advanced!

Foxthorpe Farm
4 days using the app
January 7, 2024

Thank you Karan for walking me through the integration process with Appointo. I think the app is good but customer service is even better, and because of Karan's expertise, patience, and willingness to navigate me through this process I went ahead and paid for the services (when I already had an appointment app in place).
Thanks for sealing the deal Karan.

Solomon Lawrence
About 22 hours using the app
January 8, 2024

The best app I could say in the market with an approachable price and offer for someone newbie like me. I tried to find an app that can connect to my Google Calendar to make appointment invitations automatically. And I found this! It's such a great app and feature that I even didn't think I would need. Recommended

Guidiance

SkatebruhSG
Singapore
5 months using the app
October 21, 2023

excellent customer service!!!! I would highly recommend this app. Not only is it straightforward and easy to navigate, but the customer service team are always available to help with any questions and assistance you need. For that reason, I give them 5 stars!!!

cleanupfreaks
3 months using the app
October 24, 2023

Priyanshu was amazing with his expertise on this app! He walked me through everything so easily! Thank you for this amazing app! 5*

Pink Julep Boutique
Almost 2 years using the app
December 7, 2023

Truly amazing service! I messaged them about an issue I was having with my "adding to cart", and they in an instant assisted me and resolved the issue with no stress from my side. Really helpful service

Detailz