Reviews (639)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this appointment booking app for its user-friendly interface, customizability, and comprehensive features, including specific date and time settings. Many appreciate its seamless Shopify integration and performance, with additional features like group booking in the premium tier. The support team is often praised for their quick responses and technical assistance. It's particularly beneficial for merchants offering consulting and coaching services, or those needing to schedule multiple bookings. The app is commended for its ease of use, time-saving capabilities, and excellent customer support.

April 30, 2024

This app has been great for my business, booking through my shopify website. Any issues I've had have been resolved quickly and with friendly service.

maxineorangeart
April 20, 2024

This app is what we use for all our booking appointments, the support the creators offer is the best I've seen. Whenever I come across an issue they're super helpful with advice and always get back within an hour or so, even on the weekends.

Thorpe and Brown
July 7, 2024

I have tried other booking apps for my shopify website, and it is the best I have tried so far. It makes it super easy for my customers to book, and checkout super-fast. Highly recommend.

Desserts 2 Love
30 days using the app
May 31, 2024

It’s ok for what you pay. I would like the app to be more ug friendly. A bit complicated with some settings and I have been on touch with support several times.

Support was helpful but response was a bit slow. I hope for some better help-videos and faster chat service.

Overall a helpful tool to my booking site.

Grounded Factory
Sweden
About 2 months using the app
Edited May 20, 2024

When I didn't see the feature I expected, I was immediately able to chat with support. He even connected by live video and helped me get setup and made changes I needed for our purposes. We are very pleased with the service so far.

Golden Horseshoe Equestrian
About 1 month using the app
June 4, 2024

I was previously using two different apps, An appointment booking app and a subscription app. But there were sometimes issues getting the two to work together how I needed them to.

I offer online services and some appointments are for minutes or hours, some are for days or longer. I also offer group sessions and needed a waiting list. I wanted to be able to offer different length subscriptions with various discount incentives. I also needed to have everything integrate with my Google Calendar.

This app (I chose to use the advanced plan) does everything I need plus more!!
It is really pretty straight forward to use, easier than many I've tried. There are helpful tutorial videos to watch if you get stuck too!

Plus the staff are brilliant. I have spoken with Karan, Sunny and Shubhankar and have found them all to be helpful and knowledgeable.

I actually wish I'd started using this app a year ago. Would have saved me much time and stress lol

Jaime Wiles
About 23 hours using the app
June 3, 2024

Appointo is constantly making improvements and updating the app, which is very easy to use.

Leina & Fleur
April 9, 2024

So far so good. I installed Appointo a couple of months ago to help book classes for my new business. A bit rocky as I am not very good with technology. The one on one chats and online csr appointments are so helpful to get things done. Highly recommend.

MUD The Clay Studio Inc.
3 months using the app
Edited June 14, 2024

always on call to help the support is amazing! the app itself is so amazing too! keep up the great work appointo team! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE KARAN WAS VERY HELPFUL!!!!!!!!

Crystal Clear Arizona
6 months using the app
May 21, 2024

Happy with the App performance and customer service. Thank you!

Real Doll