Merchants highly recommend this appointment booking app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customizability. It integrates well with Shopify, allowing easy booking and payment for slots. Merchants value its ability to sync appointments with personal calendars and its consistent performance. The support team is praised for their quick responses and willingness to add features. The premium tier offers additional features like group booking and widgets. The setup process is straightforward and customer service is exceptional, often providing one-on-one assistance calls.

March 7, 2024

I was helped by Karan, he was incredibly helpful with setting up the app and integrating it into our store. He answered all my questions and was able to assist me in customizing the button to our styling! The application itself has multiple was to integrate it into the store (embedded into page or as a product). You can customise the widget to your needs, have multiple variables of the event and ask additional questions (paid plan). Highly recommend! Exceptional support and great value for the price!

BikeFlip
Netherlands
1 day using the app
January 22, 2024

I've only started using Appointo and had some issues getting things set up correctly but the Priyanshu was extremely helpful to get some custom settings changes that seem to have done the trick.

Company Distilling
6 days using the app
January 8, 2024

Love their service! They are quick to respond and the app works properly when it is installed. We love this! Saves a lot of time trying to figure out how to fix things. Thank you!

Médicii Laboratories
About 1 month using the app
December 26, 2023

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT customer service! The free 15 minute setup call that was included with my paid plan was such a timesaver! This is a lovely app :)

XOXO Templates
8 months using the app
January 27, 2024

The only app that stood up to my needs. Customer service is very friendly and helpful. They even added custom translations and features in a couple of days. Great App ! :)

Alike
Poland
22 days using the app
February 6, 2024

I really like this appointment app. It has been easy to setup and I have had great support.

Flothetta
Iceland
About 1 month using the app
December 29, 2023

This team designed a beautiful program! I installed and tested several appointment systems before choosing to move forward with Appointo. Our company is really strict with branding and design. We love the way the program works and displays for our customers. Easy to use as well! Only needed support on one item so far and the team responded and helped right away. Highly recommend.

Evnroll
18 days using the app
December 25, 2023

Very good app and the support is outstanding. Any questions they reply very quickly and help straight away and provide always a solution. Fits my need perfectly to schedule mutiple bookings. 10/10

store-secretwinedoor
France
About 2 months using the app
March 7, 2024

Great addition to my shopify store! The staff reach out to you really quick if any support is needed, 10/10 would recommend for appointment setting

My Store
2 days using the app
March 15, 2024

Easy to use, user-friendly UI, Good price, Great Support.

Inner Clay