Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Treat Yourself Silly

excellent review app

perfect for aliexpress dropshippers because it imports well from aliexpress, and it also has what most dedicated aliexpress apps dont have which is an auto customter review email that is sent out after they purchase.

super quick customer service i got replies within the hour, and i suggested some little things the app could do better and the developer is very open to adding new features and improvements, he showed the list of things he is working on too and this app is going to be even better when those are added.

excellent - i have literally tried every review app but not one bridged the gap well between getting ali express reviews and also having an email follow up to get real reviews from customers - they either do one or the other well but not both.
This one does both very well.

The Drag Queen Closet

This app is amazing! You can import and edit reviews even with the customer's pictures showing the actual products.

Katerina And Ovik

Honestly, I am very impressed with the countless features this app offers you, so that you can customize the reviews and how they are displayed in your store. It's a quality app that brings credibility to your business. The support from the developer is amazing. He will solve any problem you have within minutes and add extra features, so that you can work more efficiently!! I definitely recommend it. Thank you!

Salt And Lace Intimates

Perfect for my drop shipping store. I love that I can customize this in so many ways to fit my brand. I chose cute pink hearts instead of yellow stars for reviews. I am so surprised at all the options for style and function. The best part is the customer service. They get back to you right away! So fast and helpful. Very responsive. This is the best aliexpress reviews app I've used. You will not be disappointed.

Tmarketpro

Many options help me to have full control over the reviews and the design, the best of all the support is awesom and friendly thank you
My store now looks like a marketplace aliexpress or amazon lol
you can check by yourself

Fiona Planet

A fantastic app. Helpt me alot.

Anzellina

I love this app. Very fast support, and help. What a great add-on app!

I'd recommend all shops to get this, everything is easy to set up and it doesn't take more than 5 mins to do that. Please don't make any big changes support team because it is working so well now. This has been the app i've been waiting for, there are no similar apps out there that is easy to use. Thank you so much

Sees Tees

Installed with great customer support. They sorted the coding for my store, checked in to see if I needed them more than once- which I liked! Set up system was simple and thorough. Support has been almost immediate in every instance. I'm very happy with this app and the support. Only newly installed with plenty of customization options. Looking forward to seeing how Arewiews impacts my store. One of the best apps I have installed- Thank you and 5 stars from me.
youhoney.me

Famguards

i was using another app since few months for aliexpress reviews, that app was good enough.
but when i have seen this app and found that it has additional options such as replace some words or delete a words, i thought to give it a try as that will save a time instead of deleting those words manually such as " aliexpress" but also i thought not to waist time and stay with my current app.
actually i have tested all ali reviews apps before and spent many hours on this issue. so i said let me spend one more hour here and i did.

The app was so amazing and perfect in a way that made me angry.
usually i used to give some suggestions and find many mistake with any app i use, but here there was nothing to be added, everything was perfect,
so i spent more time to find something that let me stay with my current app, as i don't like to change it, finally i found an issue with this app related to how it looks on mobile screen.
i contacted the developer of this app on Saturday and told him the issue, i expected that he will reply on Monday and expected that he will tell me that he will do the change with next update, but the surprise was that he replied me within only 15 min and told me the issue was fixed and it was really fixed.
THIS APP IS JUST PERFECT, AMAZING AND HAS GREAT PERSON TO SUPPORT IT.

Petemporiums Com

I am blown away by this app. I am a newer store and it is hard to get reviews on my site. This is a game changer! Thank you so much!