Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

NOVUS Mall

This App is wonderful. Definately, I could do what I wanted with every review. My store looks professional and the settings are so easy that I added the App yesterday night and today until lunch time I have all ready for more than 300 items. Fantastic! Thank you to the Team of Professionals behind the curtains that make this possible to beginners like me.

wow t-shirt for all

its very good application and i advise every on to use this application to help him in his store thank you

Jump Starters

I use this app on multiple website to import amazon reviews, it's been working very well and the support team has been very helpful.

Bored Shopping

I tried a lot of reviews apps, and this was one of, if not the only reviews app that was fully compatible with my theme. The customer support has been outstanding, I would highly recommend!

olive-i & co

very user-friendly. used the app as I added products. will soon upgrade hopefully after I organise my site

Seucomprador

Usando ele para colocar comentarios na minha loja... achei sensacional.. e o suporte deles eh otimo.

BeautyBrows™

Amazing APP, Amazing Support- What else one wants .
I have used Areviews on 2 stores now and they work like a charm.
Highly Recommended.

somniumstatus

I tried like 4 other review apps and they genuinely made me really irritated. I was surprised how well this app worked. Glad I found it, its features are superior too.

MyHappyPick

Good app and the best support from Areviews. Due to I got some problem, then I contact them, Surprisingly, they reply back in 20 minutes and fix my problem immediately. Thanks:)

Night Time Experts

This is an excellent app with all the functions you could possibly ask for and the customer support is first class! Went above and beyond + SUPER FAST!