MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

Price: Free

Auto Currency Converter

The Beauty Brov

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent easy video. One needs a quick step by step video when installing. With so many apps around it is a nightmare having to learn each thing so this one is stress free

Matcha Bella

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

so far so good!! it seems to do everything it claims:) very pleased and thanks for making it free guys

Vanity Island Magazine

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 8 hours

Customer service was really unhelpful getting this set up on my theme, didn't read my emails properly and had to explain multiple times. Rather than coming to a conclusion, they told me the app wasn't suitable for my theme/store. Not too sure how that works but, pretty disappointed.

Ridge Ropes

Great App! Free and easy to setup. However, I wish there was an option to put it in the header menu.

Kraken Bracelets

Its actualy a 2 minute set up, clean looking completely free app with no impact on speed... not much else to say why would you use anyone else

KiflePods - Made in Harlem

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Brilliant app! Quick, easy, and fluent. Perfect for our needs. We applied four currencies and it adapted perfectly. Highly recommended.

CRBN Fiber

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Does exactly what is suppose to do. Might be facing some issues with the automatic currency change but i am sure it can be resolved

xoxo bling

Easy Set up. I'm just setting up my store so I haven't actually had to use it yet but so far it looks really good.

Deez Premium Beards

It does everything it claims. I had another converter but google kept rejecting my stuff because it wasn't converting the currency as claimed. Once I installed this one, I never got another rejection concerning currency.

luzusa

Time spent using app About 1 month

100% recommend this application! It was quick to install and very easy to use. I have already installed it in all three of my stores.