Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Parisibespoke

Great app! Looks good on the store and is great for an international audience.
Customer service is second to none also. I had a little technical trouble and the guys at mlveda had it all sorted really quickly. Would highly recommend!

Cstoysjapan

Fast reply and great solution. We are totally satisfied using this app and their service. Highly recommended!

Jacobeans

We are so pleased we chose Currency Switcher. They installed this for us and is working perfectly. Also the currency switcher is working like a dream, doesn't slow our site down at all. We also contacted them asking for a few custimisations and they came back to us really quick, went right out of their way and completed these few extra customisations that we really wanted with no extra charge.

We are very fussy when it comes to developers and software. We can honestly say that this currency switcher app for our shopify shop is a fantastic investment and we 100% recommend. Their are cheaper apps which i was tempted to try but saw this app had the best reviews, so glad we got it right first time and are completely satisfied, thanks guys. Really Happy :D JACOBEANS

The Giving Keys

Awesome app with an exceptional customer service team!

Walletaddict

Great App! Fast and reliable customer service!

Lean Garments

Okay, this one is a killer. Even though they provide a killer functionality straight away, their customer service and support is over the top. Highly recommendable.
-Karri Koivuniemi / Button-Down Oy Ab

Mycrateco

Had some issues at first but the support team was the best I have ever seen on Shopify. They customised the app to fit with my theme and then also helped me later on when I had another minor issue.

By far the best currency switcher app I have used and works well with other apps!!

Theonlineworkoutshop

Fantastic and speedy customer service as well as an incredibly useful app which allows access to foreign markets. I highly recommend getting this app and getting them to do the set up.

Etc Supplies

Awesome, friendly staff. They work very quickly to solve any issues you have, no matter how small. Great stuff!

Bobjewelrystore

Not only is this a great tool, the service is remarkable. Highly recommended.