Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Visible

Perfect - just what we were looking for. Thank you for the excellent customer service!

Richard Remington

Really amazing app and outclass support

Backyard Bird Centre

Amrish did a great job customizing this app for our needs. Would definitely recommend it!

Napura

I couldn't have survived without this app!

Because the e-commerce I'm setting up is located in EU and it sells to worldwide consumers, I needed to display for EU consumers prices VAT included and for not EU consumers without VAT.

Shopify offers to show a double price with and without VAT https://docs.shopify.com/themes/customization/products/show-vat-prices, but honestly I didn't like this solution.

These guys installed the app, customized it for my special need and immediately fixed a couple of problems after the customization. For free!

A must-have app for international e-commerce addressed to EU and not EU market.

Scrubs Bubbles

Excellent support and fantastic app. Had an issue late at night and someone was available within minutes and had my issues resolved minutes later. Thank you very much!

Millenger Eyewear

Great support! Very satiesfied with MLveda

Daycana

Great support! MLveda was prompt in making the few changes I requested. The app is working smoothly on the site. Highly recommended app if you are selling internationally.

Riviera Education

Good app and great support! Sebastien Gagnon, Riviera Education

Mackenzieflyfishing

I cant really talk more highly about the app and software. It solves two issues, the first being showing the user their home currency which helps conversion rates and the second is they can configure your system so we (a UK based business) can show prices to visitors outside the UK and EU with the VAT element taken off, which in effect makes our products 20% cheaper without effecting margin.

They customised our system free of charge and quickly, would recommend this to anyone, fantastic all round.

Lamode Swim

The work was done in a very quick professional manner. I am very happy how and what they did.