Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

blaccit

I've just loaded the App and so far, I'm more than happy plus I'm still new with Shopify so I found out about it right on time.

Unorthodox-Boutique.com

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

MyKella™

simple à configurer fais le travail. merci pour cette application ave un forfait gratuit très utile pour mon shop

Magix Box

Easy to install with excellent video tutorial support. Unlimited currencies for free is a great feature. 4 stars well deserved!

Mixy Trends

It is very easy to set up everything through step by step instructions.
Highly recommend it .

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

HGUL+BAG

I used this app for currency selection on my store and it work perfectly, the features are outstanding and it's easy to customize d

Adam Cain

Used app to help with currency conversions. Was easy to install and really helpful. Will recommend

Gift Shoes Shop

Angrycube

Useful app for any online shops which are selling in different countries. Musthave if you started selling abroad

Bitchesbritches.com

Fantastic App, just what I was looking for, best currency converter around, Easy set up in my shopify store. Thank you, Kind regards Linda