MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Asmrtstrt

Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome app. No coding required because Amrish and the team were so helpful they just did it for me.

App works great and looks professional.

Thanks from www.asmrtstrt.com !

Dndc

Location Denmark

We use this APP a few months ago, it's useful.
We made a change but couldn't get the currency switcher works again yesterday.
The service staff in MLVEDA has been helpful and fixed the problem quickly for us, only in one day, our shop working perfectly again. Good service matches good app. Thanks a lot.

Samysscorner

Location Belgium

I like this app it makes it so eazy

Nailed It Nz

Location New Zealand

Can't believe how awesome this app is! I spent ages trying to make the HTML work myself but it's really not my forte. I used the free version of this and it was done in 30 seconds. The staff even rearranged it at my request to suit my site - all free of charge! I've only just opened my store but would love to support this app one day by paying for the full version. Thanks a lot!

Justanotherrandomstore

Location Singapore

Added them as a staff and all was well taken care!!

Luvolife

Location Australia

Awesome app and great service from the team, they respond you very quickly. and Free app!

Weeheng Com

Location Malaysia

Great App! Easy installation and great support!

Piper Skye

I can't say enough on how well the process of getting set up with Auto Currency Switcher. They delivered beyond expectations and provided one of the best customer service experiences that I have ever had. Well done! 5 stars+.

Andalucia Health

Location Spain

Super app, super and very fast support. Deserves more than 5 stars

Janfive Studio

Location Thailand
Time spent using app Over 4 years

I'm very glad to use this application which I'm sure, bring a lot of added value to my website. I got some troubles on the way to install it but the team has been very reactive. They replied to me within 24 hours and solve the problem in the meantime. It is really appriciated.

Thank you Auto Currency Switcher team. Keep on going !!