Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Readers Warehouse

We used the app to launch the international side of our business. The App works seamlessly and we received quick feedback from the team. I had the pleasure of working with Sonali on any problems that occurred which she quickly fixed.

Mukola Store

It doesn't look good at first, butonline team is helping me adjust it.
I might purchase it later if it looks good

Nunnupi

Simple and easy to use application. It fulfils its purpose. I recommend it. ........................

DEAD POSH

Lovely and simple to use. Wish it had flag emojis :) I use it to encourage my customers to buy more items.

WeaverStory

Amrish and his team is super supportive and responsive. They have developed some very useful solutions and have been doing a great job. Highly recommended.

Make Me Cartoons

I used this app. It works as excellent! It saved my time. And I recommended to all. Thank you so much!

Bijel

I have enjoyed the customer service, it is truly amazing, they helped me so much activating it correctly on my shop and on my mobile version. I definitely recommend this app

The Wedding Brigade

The app works well as does their m-checkout app, and their customer service team is very responsive.

Cartoncillo.com

I chose this currency converter app because it doesn't need Shopify's payment solution for them to work, unlike similar apps. Customer support here is on another level. I had a minor hiccup, contact them in the morning, 5 mins after they were already working on my store. The problem was fixed in less than a couple of hours.

Wild Lamp™

I had some difficulties to set it up but Sonali kindly assisted me, it is all working smoothy now, thank you for this great app!