Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Press'freins

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work! it's well done !

Hiro Hire

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

LuxLeatherCase

great app, will definitely help boost sales in my store and great price for the conversion rate it will be increasing

lifeshinebeauty

bonne application je vous remercie pour le suivi et pour votre proffessionnalisme à bientot .. pour d

DASHINGD

I love the app so much that it will show my customers price in their currency. Hope this will give me more sales

Bolesire

love this app
i have more customers now
Customers are spending more time on my website
give it try

Mywolfstore

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

Max Magnus Shop

Super! It works perfectly. We use the free version and just test it, very likely to upgrade to pro-version!

The Coffee Craftsmen

i used this app to help me sell internationally. It worked really well and was quick to setup. The setup was a bit complicated though

YouMayWear

That was so amazing, Less abandoned carts. Great for traffic. Thank you so much! Really helpfull. Thank you