Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited January 17, 2023

App fantastica e utile e veloce l'assistenza!

Trame gioielli
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 5, 2022

I used this app to help me remove the powered by info. The apps chat was activated & the messenger was very fast and efficient.

Holmes & Houses Shop
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 5, 2022

The app has multiple functions which can be playing with. The customer service reply very quick and nice!

紀物書館+JiWu Bookstore
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 1, 2022

Great app so far. Looking forward to utilizing it as my company grows. Thank you for the free trial.

urthfoods.com
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
November 29, 2022

So far it was easy to set up. I have yet to test out an increase in sales with use, but I am looking forward to it

SUGAR AND SPICE SOAP COMPANY
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 28, 2022

Sehr korrekte Leute und super Tools ! Greets to Yogesh. Der hat mir sehr geholfen bei einem Meeting und alles gezeigt.

TASTECLOTHING
Austria
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 28, 2022

Amazing service from Kumar !!! thank you so much for the support and good app for customer emails :).....

msetteparis
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 28, 2022

Easy to use, chat support is super helpful and responsive and there is a lot of value provided in the free version!

The Urban Rack
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 27, 2022

Tuve un problema y en menos de 1 minuto me lo solucionaron. Mil gracias al equipo, en concreto a Anarna, un placer hablar con ella. ♥

Timpers
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 27, 2022

I am using this app to help with growing my email list for my business. I like that is very user friendly, chat support is always available and very responsive and you get alot for the FREE version.

Rich Luxxe Beauty