Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
November 26, 2022

Good app, It working very well on my store and have all features to do best email marketing. Thank you!

no-brainers
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
November 25, 2022

awesome app it has helped me to grow my email list along with generating revenue, must have app!!!!

Mod mode Accessories
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 25, 2022

This is a really wonderful app to. Download. I suggest this to anyone. That has a online Shopify App Store.

Josh & Kristin's Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 25, 2022

So far, I've only used the free pop-up feature for Newsletter sign-ups. I contacted support to remove the 'Remove "Powered by Automizely' button and Lovish did it super fast. Very happy with how quick it was. Thank you.

Sloane & Blake Inc.
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 24, 2022

I love Automizely products, they are really great.Good.Good.Good.Good.Good.Good.Good.Good.Good.Good.Good.

🌹Rose Jewelery
China
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
November 24, 2022

Tolle App mit extrem vielfältigen Möglichkeiten. Kundenservice ist großartig - hatte heute ein Problem bei der Konfiguration. Agent Kumar war sofort verfügbar und hat mein Problem via Google Meet im Handumdrehen gelöst! Super!

MOPO-Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 24, 2022

Prabha's customer service was excellent. My issue was resolved expeditiously. The app is also helpful and great to use.

Meechies Creations
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 23, 2022

Thank you Aparna, for your assistance! You are so hands-on and great :) We really appreciate your time working with me in getting my embedded form resolved.

Sensory and Play
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 23, 2022

The app works well and is easy to install and use. Customer service is very quick, capable and helpful. Really recommended!

Monilia27 - Gioielli in argento personalizzati
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 22, 2022

The customer service here is superb !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much, helped me solve a lot of problems

SOUNDPEATS JAPAN