Automizely Product Reviews App

Ali Reviews Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, UGC

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

keybalanc

Incredible support! Downloaded the app and instantly was connected with a support agent, incredible job.

Fashionox

Location Germany

Clear app. The support is very nice and accommodating and also responds very quickly. I recommend this app with the purest conscience.

Classy Apple

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

i used this help to get reviews on my products and it's really awesome but there is no any option for the customers to give review manually on product page please just add this feature and your app will be the no. 1 customer support is also very helpful thanks Priyanka for helping me

May 31, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

Your feedback has been noted. I understand you would like to have the option of giving reviews manually on product pages. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around Automizely Reviews.

Rupam

TopCell Tek

Great for when starting a fresh store very easy to use highly recommended and top notch fast support

Kydoro

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app. It was very easy to use and import and select the reviews. And the customer service is great and quickly.

Forget Me-Not Beauty

An excellent alternative to other more expensive apps. Nitish was great and took time to help me set up. 10/10!

Oklaces

An amazing app with great features and outstanding customer support. I highly recommend it to anyone who has an online store.

Berserker Imports

Location Brazil

App muito bom. Super recomendado para quem está iniciando a experiencia no dropshipping. Facil de utilizar, mesmo para quem não tem conhecimento.

YAAS FITS

This app is driving traffic. So far, it has worked well for me. I also like that fast support. I don't like the messenger though. Update: Automizely has made some major updates that I love!! If you have a Shopify store and want to easily import reviews, then I definitely suggest that you try this app.

May 21, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am glad to know that you liked our app and finding it useful. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with utmost priority. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to provide you assistance and resolve any concern that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

Neelima Aggarwal

Dolly Dumpling

So far so good. I asked about making the reviews appear above the other items bar and apparently it's a feature they are working on.

May 20, 2021

Your feedback has been noted. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

Rupam