Automziely Product Reviews

Developer
Automizely & AfterShip
4.9
February 1, 2022

easy and great to use has really help my store look 100x better, so if your looking for a good review app then this is what you need

Luminous Pod
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited February 14, 2022

I use the app to help me to properly get reviews. The new update is great. And the support is really fast in assisting! Kudos.

Macalde
Philippines
January 31, 2022

Fast and effective customer service. Staff is also very nice and ready to help. Glad I dowloaded this shopify app

Just Zen It
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
January 31, 2022

This app is really great. Not only can customers leave reviews, but you can also import reviews in other places where your brand exists. It's especially great for new stores and people who're looking for reviews. However, these isn't much customization with this app. For example, all reviews appear at the very bottom of your page. If you wanted to move them up or apply a different style, it's not always possible. Great app, but could use a few options for different stores and themes.

TE Smart Media
Time spent using app: 4 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 31, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and support team.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better with the application.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

January 30, 2022

Such easy to use app, quick replying assistance and looks great! I've changed from other apps as the functions here are great and more seamless. Really helped making the entire process easy.

Telling Tails