4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its versatile features such as collecting and showcasing product reviews, importing reviews, and setting up custom comments. It's praised for its smooth performance, customization options, and automated emails. The 24/7 customer support is highly commended. Merchants find the pricing fair and report a positive impact on sales and customer engagement. The app also facilitates easy management of negative feedback.

May 30, 2021

new + free, have a potential to be top reviews app! This is so so so amazing app. Newbie should try this, it is so simple to use, friendly support staff and so much. i love this : )

Bird Pure
India
May 30, 2022

Just installed this app and the setup is super easy and completely free. I love that you can allow customers to attach photos to their reviews too. There is also an option to remove Automizely branding, all you have to do is contact support, and it's also free. Support was super fast to get this done for me. I'm also in the process of building a 2nd store and will use this app there as well.

Foreman Threads
January 7, 2022

Cette application me convient très bien comme je suis débutante sur Shopify, celle-ci me permet d'apprendre et d'économiser un d'argent, pas d'abonnement, facile à installer et à comprendre, merci

ebahie
France
May 17, 2021

The products is not exactly same as ours.It would be better if I can edit picture and comments,or I want to select reviews manually,not automatically.Is it possible?

dry erase buy
China
AfterShip & Automizely replied May 18, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one. We will try to implement your request to edit picture/comments and selecting reviews manually in the near future.

Regards,
Rupam
Team Automizely Reviews

November 15, 2022

Thank you Sandiya for you support setting up all the app, great service! App has all the mandatory functions.

Nutriboty
Portugal
October 31, 2022

Great app and excellent support! Good for beginners and professionals. Helped me to build my website.

eFalcon
April 20, 2022

This App is a most have for any business. The support team is amazing. Great service over-all. Will recommend this 100%.

Buy It Low LLC
May 30, 2022

Really helpful team. I had few questions about my account and Aditi was there to assist. For a new ecommerce, this service is a great way to start with reviews.

Koocholoo
Edited March 5, 2022

Great support, helped me with what I needed quickly gave a lot of support to resolve all of my issues. Thanks!

StrapHabit
June 15, 2022

Had a little trouble with set up, But admin helped me instantly with screen shots of how to move forward. All working great now

Sheffield Skincare Company