AfterShip Feed for TikTok Shop

Free plan available
Rating (4.3)
4.3
January 2, 2023

It is not made clear that they have to send you a code to INVITE you after you've installed the app and it's even listed as a sales channel which means you're sharing some data with this app and are unable to use it unless invited. I recommend steering clear of this one to make sure you protect yours and your customers data.

The Pink Controller
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 3, 2023

Thank you for your Feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that we did not meet your expectations. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly. Please be rest assured that all of your data with Aftership is absolutely safe since we follow SOC2 compliance.

December 29, 2022

Terrible app, constantly says Network error and fails to sync products when all elements are correctly completed

L+LI Apparel
Time spent using app: 7 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 29, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Could you kindly provide more information where it says Network error or fails to sync products? We would be pleased to talk to you more about the error that you ate getting over a brief meeting.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at support@automizely.com if you have any questions or would like to check on our availability. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

December 21, 2022

the page is broken tells me to refresh page and i. do but still doesn't resolve the broken page issue. i still have the app in a hope that i be getting this issue resolved

fashionbazaar
Time spent using app: 24 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 22, 2022

Thank you for your Feedback.
It is unfortunate to know that you are facing a broken page issue with our app. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.
It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate the broken page issue that you are facing. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

October 28, 2022

The tracking information does not sync. Have exchanged multiple emails with the developer suggesting that they are looking into it, but that does not seem to be the case. Not fit for purpose.

Saint + Sofia
Time spent using app: 15 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 31, 2022

October 7, 2022

no one is responding to me, this app has been installed and is coming up with a blank screen, been over a week waiting to get any help from developer. PLEASE HELP

Tomm Jewellery
Time spent using app: 28 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 24, 2022

June 14, 2022

I can't rate your apps. My nightmare starts when I install it on my shopify online store. So you can't set up design and only allows two collections.
If you develop your mobile App with this App, you App is not able to Google Play Store or Google Apple Store. The best solution for me maybe to remove it on my store. The support Team delays, they don't answer quickly.
Every time to request email, I am so sorry.
What deception !

Provain Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 21, 2022

I downloaded this app because I was told I needed it. Customer service is non existent and they added something on my homepage that I can't remove. What a nightmare

Madera Bands
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 22, 2022

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app and you are also unable to remove the item added on your homepage. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered and we would like to contact you to investigate the reason for your discontentment with our app as we work really hard to make our app user-friendly and provide a great support experience.

You are our valued user and we will ensure that you have a great experience with our app.

Edited January 15, 2022

How do I remove the app from my store??? When I click on the app the only message I receive is "accounts.automizely.com refused to connect." :/

Gamesoldseparately
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 17, 2022

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app and you are also unable to remove it. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

January 12, 2022

After installing the app it was not working. I want to delete it and there is no option to do that as it shows as a sales channel and not an app.

Fusion Forever Creations
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 12, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app and you are also unable to delete it.

October 13, 2021

Scrap Don't Install it . its misleading . its not mobile app builder. After installing There is no option To launch or customize its showing your Own Website in Browser There is no App .

wooTech.co.za
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 14, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered and in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better.

Neelima Aggarwal