Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance credibility and boost sales through features like trust badges, a countdown timer, sales pop, free shipping bar, and announcement bar. They praise its easy integration, device responsiveness, and aesthetic appeal. The customer support team, especially Lydia, Abby, Jasmine, Hana, and Esther, are commended for their prompt and efficient service. The app is free, providing high value to merchants.

May 29, 2023

Great app many tools to create urgency to convert visitors. Juliana helped me set it up. Highly recommend

BN & CO JEWELRY
6 months using the app
May 8, 2023

best service and quick, good job avada. im happy to use this app, I recommend it to everyone. best app

Fashionate
Germany
9 months using the app
May 17, 2023

Hana did a great job editing my theme and placing my countdown timer right where it needed to be.

Thank you!

GushGusto
8 months using the app
April 23, 2023

Excellent app. But the best thing is the support they provide. Emily was extremely nice and helpful to solve the problem I was having in the installation of some features.

Buy the trend
2 months using the app
September 4, 2023

Client support speed is amazing. It's really satisfying to work with them. Thanks for solving my problems that fast!!

Sinex Gym
Spain
4 months using the app
May 13, 2023

i where having trouble to use the sticky add to cart, but Abby was verry good and friendly. she helped me fast, and perfectly. Thanks you again

Serenicorp
France
About 1 month using the app
August 24, 2023

they are very supportive and i suggest this app its very good for the stores. I recently installed the Bundle Product app on my Shopify store and I am extremely satisfied with the results. The app is extremely user-friendly and easy to set up.

click-to-knock
26 days using the app
August 19, 2023

Lydia an employee just fixed an issue with a very quick response time.The avada sales pop up was not working for my new theme now it has been fixed.

Gromy Buy
Pakistan
About 1 month using the app
May 5, 2023

App is absolutely free and highly-recommended. I have tried a lot of apps, and deleted all of them after knowing this one. Specially with the help of Sunny, I built my store easily.

EMFARIOL®