AVA Trust Badges, Sales Pop‑up

Sales popups, Trust badges, Countdown timer bar, freeship

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build trust, create urgency and boost sales

1091 - 1100 of 1977 reviews

VRTX

Location Australia

Great app made my shop get a lot more sales. Support is amazing thanks to candace for helping me set it up and giving me extra features for free!

Leatherry

Love the app, it has so many useful features! Love the simplicity and functionality it has. Candace was very helpful today in helping me enable a very important feature for my store I had some trouble with. Thank you so much! ❤️

Girasol.Beauty

Time spent using app 27 minutes

I love how fast it was to set up my free shipping bar. With the help of Esther it was easy and fast!

Iporabox

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Esse app é fantástico, e o atendendente Prakash me ajudou comfigurando o app pra mim, obrigado amigo! espero ajudar as outras pessoas interessadas em instalar um pop up.

Modern Bandit

Location Australia
Time spent using app 21 minutes

a lot of great features & support is very prompt and helpful. love how customisable everything is. Cant believe its free!

Gallo Marco Welding & Cutting

Location Italy

ery easy to use app, great customer service where they helped me with step by step configuration, thanks to the kind and patient Emily

Baddietropolis

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app and it's features are amazing and by amazing I mean super amazing. Special Thank you to Esther for helping us get set up and on our way in minutes. Customer Service & response time 5 stars.
the amount of features you get 5 stars. If you are established or starting out your Brand journey this is the app to get. We recommend 100%

Kapisa Rugs

Hakeem from has been very helpful trying to make sure everything works properly. This company and their representative are great example of how app creators should do it right.

Bound Studios

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 30 minutes

Hanna was on it. Super helpful customer service. Great app. Highly recommend!! She even spoke my language. 5 stars.

BuddyHarness

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 2 months

excellent application. I tried many apps for trust badges all were just bad experience for me but this app is superb and I get very good support from Mr. Marcus he was my real hero :)