Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing store credibility and boosting sales with features like trust badges and a sales pop-up. It's praised for its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and responsive support team available 24/7. The app is free and regularly updated, reflecting a commitment to continuous improvement.

September 7, 2022

liz did great. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove

Enhance Pickleball
March 21, 2023

I had an issue with the liquid error on my website. I seen that chat was active so I messaged. Ester responded and resolved the issue within a minute. I am so relieved. I was running ads and wanted to continue to build trust and the speediness to help was a relief to me.

Acire Dynasty LLC
October 9, 2023

The support Esther is the best. She quickly understand my request and resolv in litteraly 1 min less.

Beltena
France
2 months using the app
October 17, 2022

Usé esta aplicación para hacer descuentos. la chica Hana de soporte, muy amable, paciente, servicial.

MeMolas
Spain
Edited November 7, 2022

Support très réactif et gentil, AISHA a pris tout le temps nécessaire pour nous. Je recommande à 200% cette application et cette Team. Une requête n'a pu aboutir, mais on m'a proposé de transmettre à l'équipe de développeur. Bravo et encore merci AVADA ! <3 <3 <3

CLUB VIP France
France
October 17, 2023

The application is very useful, I definitely recommend it. They also have a very helpful team. A special thank you to you, Wendy, for saving me from a lot of trouble.

Lumen
About 2 months using the app
May 10, 2023

Hakeem was super helpful and cleared up the issue! Amazing Customer Service! Thank you so much! Highly recommended.

shamartcreations
Edited April 25, 2024

Updated rating on April 25, 2024

They used to be good as you can see in my trailing review, but no more. Everyday there is an error for over 15 days. We are really not happy with the app and will let it go. They just keep saying they will fix it, but nothing for over 15 days!

Previous rating
If there is a 10-star, I would like to give them that <3. Special thanks to Hana and Aisha. :) They are so prompt and so patient I gotta say heheh.

Ammpoure London
March 13, 2023

Loved my live chat experience from Esther. I was assisted in an instant. Without a doubt this experience has made me trust this app even more.

Shearling leather
July 8, 2022

Hanna was on it. Super helpful customer service. Great app. Highly recommend!! She even spoke my language. 5 stars.

Bound Studios