Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance customer confidence and boost sales with features like trust badges, countdown timers, and sales pop-ups. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. The app is praised for its seamless integration with Shopify themes, responsiveness across devices, and exceptional customer support. Despite being free, it's noted to positively impact conversion rates. The live chat feature is also commended for providing real-time support.

November 14, 2022

Great free app to help boost sales and engage customers. Customer service is also fast and kind! Nice

Supersports Vietnam
Vietnam
Avada replied November 14, 2022

Thank you so much! It fills us with pride to know that our service is valued by our community. We strive to be the best we can be every day.

Sincerely,
AVADA Support Team

Edited August 3, 2022

Very happy with app, friendly support team . All issues sorted quick . Thank you very much Liz . High recommended app,help for your business

Tomell London
March 22, 2023

Amazing service, quick replies and guided me through it if I needed any further help in the future. Esther and Gideon have been great help.

Luxsy Jewels
November 4, 2022

Thank you so much Abby from the Avada support team for the great support to solve my all problem in a fast turnaround .

teebuff@24
Avada replied November 5, 2022

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to support you.

All the best,
AVADA Support Team

October 5, 2022

This is the first Avada app installed on my store. I had an issue with the Sticky add to cart not showing but the amazing Hakeem in the customer support team was able to resolve the issues immediately. I want to sincerely thank Hakeem for his knowledge, patience and support. I will be installing other Avada apps in my stores from now on and I would highly recommend.

Pasebo
November 13, 2023

It took a bit of time, but they fixed both of my problems. Thanks Avada!

ALKnorr
8 days using the app
June 29, 2022

i ran into some trouble at the start im pretty new to all this but Candace helped me add some plug ins so fast and easily , saved me alot of time and stress i highly reccomend

Ez Paws
October 27, 2023

I really liked the communication support, Esther resolved my issue within seconds and was very kind-spoken. It's really nice to have such a support line..

Evrenim
About 1 month using the app
May 27, 2022

Yet to use it fully but live chat is good. Prakash assisted me. Cant give 5 as i haven't used it much yet

Apets
October 15, 2023

Thank you so much to myThank you so much to my sunny friend, he helped me a lot! sunny friend, he helped me a lot!

Gokideniz G