Reviews (5,602)

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features such as trust badges, countdown timers, and sales pop-ups, which reportedly enhance sales and conversions. Its easy-to-use interface, customization options, and smooth performance are also praised. The customer support, particularly representatives like Esther and Abby, is commended for their professionalism and efficiency. Despite being free, merchants note the high-quality features and exceptional customer service, making it a recommended choice.

October 29, 2023

When I need technical support, they help me immediately. Thank you

FairyOnlineMarket
2 months using the app
June 23, 2023

Very Friendly and helpful support. So far all questions and difficulties have been solved. I recommend.

DoctorFluff
Czechia
6 months using the app
July 25, 2023

The software features, needless to say, are impeccable for being free. What's more important is my gratitude towards Customer Service Liz, who is incredibly patient and gentle. Such service attitude is truly worthy of praise.

Stellara jewelry
China
About 1 month using the app
August 13, 2023

Hana and all the customer service I have received has been great!

Accretion Store
5 months using the app
November 4, 2023

Lydia helped me out a lot. İt was instant and quick, thanks.

Elixsus
26 days using the app
June 20, 2023

it is really great app, customer service are very patient and helpful, thanks a lot, I would recommend this to all store owner

Trustedvitamsource
Hong Kong SAR
27 days using the app
August 10, 2023

JULIANA IS THE BEST!!!! She helped me to fix all problems and didn't make me to wait for it! Very efficient employee!

Devine Devices
Czechia
3 months using the app
October 12, 2023

Very useful app. The staff is also very attentive. Especially Hana is very good at her job, very helpful.

Ay Lambası
About 2 months using the app
July 12, 2023

I use this app for my shopify shop and Hana was really helpful for me. Thank you for your reactivity.

Pupus
France
2 months using the app
September 9, 2023

Awesome App and i got an outstanding Support from Hana. Thank you so much. Highly recommendet!

ForUrHome