Avada Trust Badge, Sale Pop‑up

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
September 25, 2022

Im yet to use the app. Just installed. But Abby from customer support was very prompt in helping me with the activation of the badges. Else i would have deleted the app ! So definitely 5 stars for Abby <3

Amrrutam
India
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
September 25, 2022

Fast response and efficient work with removing the watermark. Thanks Esther for the good work and service.

Jewleryone
Norway
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 25, 2022

the app is great and i got great help and assistance from "Emily" very professional and fast responding. thank you

Gadget Store
Qatar
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
September 24, 2022

The app is easy to use. Customer service is fast. I would recommend. I was able to activate features in seconds.

www.Boulevard509.com
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
September 24, 2022

This is a great app packed with features to use on your website. Super customer service very quick and helpful, thanks alot Emily !

MTLondon
Time spent using app: 26 days
September 24, 2022

I just installed the app and the app is so good, thank you so much Esther for your kind help. Sincerely,

Mevano
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
September 24, 2022

very nice app and free i highly recommend using them thank you very much with a very good support team

WryWry
France
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 24, 2022

Jasmine from Avada is the most professional, friendly, problem-solving support I have experienced on Shopify. She checks every box to ensure your issues are fixed and your store runs successfully with their app. The app brings a sense of security and has an excellent design for you to choose from. Jasmine has leadership skills that should be duplicated throughout the company and should be teaching a team how to keep long-time users of the Ava App!!

TricityBikes
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 23, 2022

Although I have only had the app for a short time, it has been such a good experience so far. The assistant Juliana was/is a very reputable and friendly contact.

md-shop-case
Germany
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
September 23, 2022

I used this app to add trust badges to increase my conversion rate and I found what I am looking for! Also the support I received from Juliana was amazing. Recommend!

eaudeviestore