AVA Trust Badges, Sales Pop‑up

Sales popups, Trust badges, Countdown timer bar, freeship

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build trust, create urgency and boost sales

1131 - 1140 of 2065 reviews

www.Magic-Wallet.shop

Time spent using app 38 minutes

Avada is the best addon app have ever used on shopify. Liz from there support did almost all the task, All i did was just to mention what i want

The Fly Buddies

Time spent using app 1 day

i used the app for countdown timer and prakash helped me a lot with it. he helped me fix everything i needed. Thank you

techiozo

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very helpful support. Thank you for your help getting set up. The app is very easy to use and user friendly.

bambina

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Best service from Esther , thank you she helped me really fast i just will i could have more pop ups

When Stars Align Studio

Location Singapore

I was very lost when I started because the app is very comprehensive! But then Esther helped up super promptly and effectively to my queries. Thank you so much!

KOKIWORLD

Location Spain

Una aplicación super completa y con una asistencia impresionante. Totalmente recomendable para cualquier tipo de tienda.

LeCil

Location Australia

I had a problem with the countdown function. Prakash was quick, polite and solved my problem for me. Great customer service!

KadoPrintArt

Location Netherlands

Great support!! Wauw wat een goede app, kom je niet vaak tegen, 5 sterren van mij, echt veel mogelijkheden!

NeonSpace EU

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app and awesome support. They were very courteous and it was a pleasure communicating. I will use the app gladly knowing it's the best! Abby was the one who helped me and she is awesome!

Sakado

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Seems really useful. And easy to set up. Candace from support has been really quick to solve my request.