Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance customer confidence and boost sales with features like trust badges, countdown timers, and sales pop-ups. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. The app is praised for its seamless integration with Shopify themes, responsiveness across devices, and exceptional customer support. Despite being free, it's noted to positively impact conversion rates. The live chat feature is also commended for providing real-time support.

August 21, 2023

Sunny from customer service is amazing! Quick to help and polite! Has a solution for everything!!!!!

STORMCY
Netherlands
October 23, 2023

Loving the app so far!Super easy to navigate. I had a small issue but Hana from support was able to assist me right away. Just what I needed for my store and it's free!

Exquisite Styles Boutique
1 day using the app
May 30, 2023

Very good app with a reactive support I recommand it if you want to boost the attractivity of your shopify store

ClassyWallsUSA
France
11 months using the app
May 28, 2023

Great customer service. They helped me immedialty and solve my problem in a 10 minutes. Thanks for everything.

Tecodech
7 months using the app
September 27, 2023

I want to express my sincere gratitude to Jasmine for her outstanding assistance. Her patience, professionalism, and responsiveness greatly contributed to resolving my inquiries and providing me with a positive customer experience. A big thank you to Jasmine for her excellent service.

Erenora
France
October 7, 2023

I had a small problem and they helped me immediately, Thank you HANA

TouchGlow
Türkiye
3 months using the app
September 22, 2023

Such a great experience. The customer service resolved my issue immediately, thanks to Abby.

My Store
August 9, 2023

Very good application. I love the quick support. Hana and her team helped me to fix my issue. Recommend!

wegogym.eu
Czechia
2 months using the app
July 22, 2023

Great product would definitely recommend. Customer support is great and really helped integrate a countdown into my theme

Knowledge Hub
New Zealand
May 28, 2023

its good. She is quite helpful and solved most of the problems. Only one issue is left unresolved but she made commitment to contact the team

Buyliant