Reviews (5,634)

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features such as trust badges, countdown timers, and sales pop-ups, which reportedly enhance sales and conversions. Its easy-to-use interface, customization options, and smooth performance are also praised. The customer support, particularly representatives like Esther and Abby, is commended for their professionalism and efficiency. Despite being free, merchants note the high-quality features and exceptional customer service, making it a recommended choice.

May 19, 2023

Es una exelente app , y Jasmine el servicio al cliente muy bueno
tiene una variedad de funciones la app 10 de 10

LoyaltyCeh
Ecuador
Edited January 24, 2023

I am new to using this app but I must say that Hana with tech support is amazing. She helped with some issues that I have having. She understood the issue and fixed it with in minutes. Kudos!!

Fasl Online
November 8, 2022

The team helped out immensely when I was struggling with the countdown. I appreciate all the help with my website.

Kay Lux
AOV.ai replied November 9, 2022

Just wanted to let you know how much your review means to us here at AVADA. We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it. Have an amazing day!

Best,
AVADA Support Team

January 20, 2021

Excellent app! Many features, best of all it's free. Ive currently deleted other similar apps saving myself money. Fast customer service. Very greatful for this app! Provides more than you expect. Definitely worth it!

Mybrands Store
Greece
AOV.ai replied January 20, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review.

We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with our app and service!
Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need.

Happy selling!
Daisy

April 28, 2022

Just started with AVA and found support helpful. Marcus was very helpful. Got me up and running fast.

A Necklace For Me
May 26, 2022

Very easy to install with quick and efficient customer service. App works well and does exactly what it promises to do.

LJ Unlimited Apparel
November 19, 2022

I have just started using the app, and it is fantastic and easy to use. The support group have been helpful in setting it up.

SuperMarts
Sweden
August 22, 2022

Très bonne application service très réactif notamment Esther qui fait du très bon boulot c'est du jamais vu.

Heavy Mango
France
February 4, 2022

Thank You Liz for all your help! All my questions and errors were fixed within minutes! Your Amazing!

NorCal Fire & Grill
October 14, 2022

Have used it before and found it really useful, really good for sales and countdown counter. Hana was great to sort things out for me to.

Menopause Alternative