Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance credibility and boost sales through features like trust badges, a countdown timer, sales pop, free shipping bar, and announcement bar. They praise its easy integration, device responsiveness, and aesthetic appeal. The customer support team, especially Lydia, Abby, Jasmine, Hana, and Esther, are commended for their prompt and efficient service. The app is free, providing high value to merchants.

March 23, 2023

App works fairly good, the customer support was thorough and timely, Jasmine addressed my issue with a single interaction. Awesome!

Wagr Petcare
India
5 months using the app
December 4, 2022

This is a really very good app. There are many possibilities.
The support is very fast and competent. Thank you for the good support Liz

Lunaveo.de
Germany
May 7, 2022

Great help. Fast support and easy to use app. Roger is a great help in technical team. I think AVADA have some decent apps to look and that will help most shop owners.

Apparel Warehouse
January 13, 2023

HALLYFE du support client, est merveilleux, très réactif et a su résoudre mon problème de façon rapide.la plateforme est géniale.Merci d'exister.

GambeHairless
Italy
February 16, 2023

Hakeem. what a guy, done an absolutely amazing job of sorting out the issue i was facing, in lightening speed time. Top Man!!!

Sturlex
October 13, 2022

I used this app to help with conversion for our biggest sale event of the year and it looks to be working very well. Initially had an issue with setup but I was able to get quick support from Esther. I definitely intend to keep using this app going forward.

Ray Darten
May 21, 2021

They tried their best to help me. Worth 5 stars. Pepple can try it out. However we hope this can last as long as possible lol

Tikamazing
Avada replied May 24, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!

The success you have with our app is what we treasure most. We will keep your nice words in our hearts. This is a big motivation for us to improve AVADA better and better.

With appreciation!
Daisy

July 25, 2022

Perfect app for your store. When i had a Problem Esther was here, it was a great service. I will recommend for sure.

WingFender
Portugal
August 24, 2022

Jasmine helped me a lot very efficiently and quickly, I was answered seconds after I called and it solved my problem instantly, congratulations for the support!

FidgetStore™
Brazil
Edited June 3, 2023

Sehr nette Mitarbeiterin (Lydia), die mir sofort helfen konnte. Sie konnte mir innerhalb von wenigen Minuten den Zugang entsperren.

Kitchen optimizer