Reviews (5,631)

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features such as trust badges, countdown timers, and sales pop-ups, which reportedly enhance sales and conversions. Its easy-to-use interface, customization options, and smooth performance are also praised. The customer support, particularly representatives like Esther and Abby, is commended for their professionalism and efficiency. Despite being free, merchants note the high-quality features and exceptional customer service, making it a recommended choice.

January 7, 2023

This app is amazing. I wanted to change something and wrote the support. Juliana was very kind to help me and fixed the problem in less than 10 min after I wrote the support. Thank you.

kolder
Germany
9 days using the app
July 5, 2021

fast and Good customer service. i've no issues with the app so far . the sales pop works great though i'm still learning how to use other geatures

Buchymix
May 28, 2023

I recently discovered the Avada Trust Badges Sale Pop-up app for my Shopify store, and it has been a game-changer in terms of building customer trust and increasing sales. One of the standout features of this app is the exceptional customer support provided by Hana, who efficiently helped me set up trust badges on my website.

Naivri
India
May 7, 2023

Die haben einen sehr guten und einen sehr schnellen support. Sie halten wirklich ihr wort wenn sie sagen sie stellen einen 24/7 ANSPRECHPARTNER zur verfügung.

justbhome
Germany
February 18, 2022

Thanks a LOT, Esther, for helping me out. ia m glad to have you for my help. i am really happy coz Esther is help me a lot.

Cinta Pacific
China
April 1, 2021

Really Nice Customer Support! And overall very Nice ------------ ------------------------ Reccomended

MilkywayCity
Italy
AOV.ai replied April 2, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need

Best regards,
Daisy

August 5, 2022

I used this app for the trust badges and the countdown timer. Emily and Esther were very quick to assist, friendly and provided exactly what I needed.

shopredgum
June 6, 2023

I recently integrated AVADAtrust badges into my Shopify store
and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results! This app has proven to be an invaluable tool for enhancing my store's functionality and streamlining operations. Here's why I believe it's an absolute game-changer

Making a Wishes
Georgia
Edited February 5, 2022

This app is amazing. I liked their customer support, especially Fennic. Their quick response system is what amazed me!!

THE IDENTITY CULTURE
India
July 9, 2021

I like it so far so I havent much time with it but it makes my store look great. If anything changes Ill be in touch. ty

Optic-Fashions