Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and effective tools such as a countdown timer, trust badges, sales pop, free shipping bar, and announcement bar. They appreciate its seamless integration with Shopify themes, high customization, and positive impact on conversion rates. The support team is praised for their quick and professional service. Despite its multiple features, the app is free, making it a cost-effective solution for e-commerce businesses.

Edited February 6, 2023

Hana & Abby hat super gut geholfen DANKE. Ich finde es toll wie der Support 24/7 erreichbar ins und so toll auch mit Fotos arbeitet.

bitcoin-visitenkarten.com
Switzerland
About 13 hours using the app
Edited December 13, 2022

Fantastic support! Had issues and they were on it in minutes to resolve the issue and even helped me setup a design for our store. More than willing to help. Definitely an app worth installing! They have our support!!

BuyGrow Seedlings
South Africa
June 13, 2022

Very useful app, I added trust badges on our product page and the support from Roger was amazing. Thank you!

leathercircle
November 18, 2022

very good experience with this app! it can be meet almost of my request, and great help supports from the Teams, special thanks Emily, Gideon, Hana. Of course 5 Stars

WELQUEEN HOME DECOR
China
January 26, 2023

The application is easy to install and use, and offers advanced features such as review moderation, customisation of appearance and integration with social networks.

WILFLAND
France
December 30, 2022

Great experience. Hakeem was assist me and he is very cooperative. really helpful for me. Recommended

savingsvillage
14 days using the app
October 19, 2022

This app is really easy to use and the online support from Esther is Awesome. She is extremely helpful and fast.

Vitexacom-Radios
South Africa
October 19, 2022

good app, has a lot of ways to increase conversions, and it's free. Thanks to Jasmine and Gildeon for the help as well.

Munchyskin
June 24, 2022

I used this app to help build trust, Jasmine was a big help, she fix my issue that i was having and i appreciate it.

JYBRAND
August 11, 2022

Recently just installed the app for the sales pop up. Literally took a few minutes to set up with the help of Prakash. Was a lot easier than I expected and there doesn't seem to be any issues or funny business so far with the app. I haven't tried any of the other features so I can only vouch for the sales pop up. Hopefully things stay working well and no issues arise.

MeowBallz™