The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.
4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to create visually appealing emails and SMS campaigns. They value the advanced segmentation options and automation workflows for personalized marketing. The customizable templates for emails and pop-ups are also a hit. The 24/7 support team is frequently praised for their professionalism and efficiency. The app's free plan, offering a generous number of contacts and emails, is seen as cost-effective for new businesses. Merchants also find the detailed analytics and reporting useful for tracking performance and making improvements.

April 7, 2022

The app is easy to use. The support is very prompt & effective. Jasmine helped me with the branding removal, and it was done so quickly. Thanks :)

1202 Body Jewelry
Hong Kong SAR
January 19, 2021

So far the easiest marketing app I have tried. Everything makes sense and it is easy for beginners to use. The support is always great and they help asap in any question.

KUKUVAYA Ideas
Greece
Avada replied January 20, 2021

Thank you for your priceless review, which motivates us a lot in providing better product features and support. Hope your shop can have more customers using it.

Best regards,
Rainy from AVADA

November 23, 2021

The app is great so far, although i had difficulties in the beginning but there support was fast and to the point, My account manager was Jasmine and she helped me a lot. Kudos to the team!

MARS Cosmetics
India
Edited July 22, 2021

I downloaded this app for their automated workflows which helps with easily planning the CRM journey for my customers. Easy enough to use though not the most intuitive, but I have gotten strong support from the team who is very helpful and open to hear suggestions on how it can be improved. Appreciate all the help from the team :) Will continue to use this app and test out the other functions.

like saturdays
Singapore
24 days using the app
Avada replied July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We really appreciate that. I have sent you a follow up email to make sure everything is working well in your end. And I hope to hear more of your feedbacks to improve our app.

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

August 31, 2022

Easy to use and setup is really quick. Liz from support helped me on the chat app immediately and stayed with me until I had configured the popup window. Highly recommend this app.

Magic Mixes Elixirs
About 17 hours using the app
Edited March 4, 2022

Thank you Lucy, Candace and Rainy for your support and quick response. We really the features that the app provides.

kindnessisroundus
India
23 days using the app
Edited September 17, 2022

Spoke with Juliana - quick responses with clear instructions of how to set up the correct configurations.
Thanks Juliana. From the TailoredforModern.com team

Tailored for Modern
About 17 hours using the app
June 28, 2021

Daisy from Avada was extremely helpful and super fast with responding. Looking forward to trying this app!

Flawless
23 days using the app
Avada replied June 29, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences 😊

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉

September 3, 2021

Rainy helped me tremendously because i was lost and she helped make a email + sms flow for order confirmation. Customer support is a1

LIVE2INspr UNIVERSAL
21 days using the app
Edited June 11, 2021

Amazing customer support. They help me with all my doubts. Waiting times are manageable and having flappy bird to kill time is a great plus. Thanks!

Elite Medical Australia
21 days using the app
Avada replied May 22, 2021

Hi,

Thank you very for your review. It is so humble and happy to hear your feedback. We will continue to assist you along the way your business grow. Feel free to contact us anytime you need a helping hand using our app.

Wish you all the best,