4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly email marketing, automation, and forms integration features. Its free plan is popular among small businesses, and the customization options are highly valued. The customer support is often praised for its efficiency, with team members like Hana, Esther, and Jasmine frequently mentioned for their exceptional service. Merchants commend the app's automation features, customizable templates, segmentation capabilities, and analytics. The 24/7 support availability is a bonus for those working outside regular hours.

November 25, 2020

Great app, very easy to use and to set up. The best thing is the customer support, which is spectacular! Quick, friendly and very efficient. I cannot recommend it enough!

Connards Qui Font
France
Avada replied November 26, 2020

Thank you for taking your time to review our app. And your words make our day!
We will improve the app every month. Notification update will be sent to you via emails or in-app. I hope this will be a helpful tool for your shop to gain more customers.

If you need further support, feel free to contact us at support@avada.io

All the best,
Rainy

December 14, 2021

This is a great app to use to recover abandoned checkout. The customer service team is really great and helpful. Spoke to Lucy, one of the customer service members, she is really great. She is really helpful and explain everything well. She got good patience level.

Premium Furniture Store
November 30, 2022

I was creating my Shopify store and Abby was really informative and stayed with me until all of my questions were answered.

Exhibition Boss
August 31, 2022

Esther on the live support was great. she did some coding in the backend to to created a specific campaign for me when i couldn't figure it out. super helpful. i refreshed & poof several campaigns were created for me

Swiss Guuds
April 26, 2023

The App is very usefull to get back lost costumer or even to win new ones. I Recommend this app

Also if you need support I hope you will get Lydia, such a nice and helpful lady!

Elaborate
Austria
March 5, 2023

It's an amazing App to start engaging with customers through multi-channel and drive high conversions. I have just started using it post some great reviews, but one thing which stands out to me is there awesome customer support! They are always there to help, and super efficient with all the help! Highly recommended!

Quirkylook
India
November 24, 2021

Great app and great support. Quick answers and quick help from basic to advanced topics. Thanks Daisy!

Sfusobuono
Italy
September 14, 2020

Great app and team, fast reply!

*When I told them I wanna send email with my own address, there's a little issue. In a minute, they tell me they are going to update the sender in this month, it's more than I expected, very good! Recommended!!!

KEEP WATCH
China
Avada replied September 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are excited to keep updating new features for the app and hope you will love it.
Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our support!

Best regards,
Rainy

December 2, 2020

AVADA Team helped me successfully solve Spin's problem. It took more than an hour, and the serious and professional customer service made me have to give a five-star review. I highly recommend this Email Marketing Abandoned Cart by AVADA Commerce.

HahaGet
China
Avada replied December 3, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review.

Your words motivate us to keep up with the good work and continue providing better service for you and other users.

I wish you many advantages for your business!
Jasmine

July 19, 2022

Easy to use with straightforward guidelines. Customer service is available 24/7 and attentive to all the blockers I faced. Abby was especially helpful to all the questions I had. Would recommend to all e-commerce beginners.

leaphealth