4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly email marketing, automation, and forms integration features. Its free plan is popular among small businesses, and the customization options are highly valued. The customer support is often praised for its efficiency, with team members like Hana, Esther, and Jasmine frequently mentioned for their exceptional service. Merchants commend the app's automation features, customizable templates, segmentation capabilities, and analytics. The 24/7 support availability is a bonus for those working outside regular hours.

January 31, 2023

Support is very helpful should any issues come up! Quick and effective; focused on getting things resolved.

Dirt Squirrel International
August 13, 2021

This app is RADICAL amazing very helpful and the support team extremly kind and knowlegable and they help me in every way to understand , must have this app if you are online store want to recover carts.

yalla babe
April 24, 2023

Great app to use on your store makes it look like a full blown A-1 business I've felt 100% better ever since I installed the email marketing app on my store im so pleased with Avada and there customer service is top . Sunny was wonderful in helping me as well as the rest of them any time I reach out for help!!!

PRINTWEAR
Edited July 22, 2021

I downloaded this app for their automated workflows which helps with easily planning the CRM journey for my customers. Easy enough to use though not the most intuitive, but I have gotten strong support from the team who is very helpful and open to hear suggestions on how it can be improved. Appreciate all the help from the team :) Will continue to use this app and test out the other functions.

like saturdays
Singapore
24 days using the app
Avada replied July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We really appreciate that. I have sent you a follow up email to make sure everything is working well in your end. And I hope to hear more of your feedbacks to improve our app.

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

October 25, 2022

Hana was so knowledgeable with my issue and fixed it right away. Excellent customer service! quick to resolve !

Greeshow Direct
Japan
About 20 hours using the app
Avada replied October 26, 2022

We’re happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we’re thankful for amazing customers like you.
Wish you many advantages in your business!

AVADA Support Team

December 29, 2022

Perfect app, currently using it in my website to send emails to my customers thanks so much! Thanks to Hana too

SPA GROUP srl
Italy
About 20 hours using the app
January 10, 2023

Good experience with Liz, very helpful. Problem solved right away. Absolute recommedation to use this app.

Smart Vibe
Netherlands
About 19 hours using the app
September 28, 2020

Great app and customer service, easy and intuitive to use and syncs very efficiently with Shopify. And Free. Cannot ask for more!

Concreto-home
Italy
Avada replied September 28, 2020

Thank you Marco for the review. It's our pleasure to support you and your words are our best motivation.

Please don't hesitate to contact our team anytime you need support.

All the best,
Rainy from AVADA

January 5, 2023

Emily You're really good at focusing on what customers need and require. You have a real instinct to understand our customers. Great work!!!

Thriving Wings
India
March 29, 2022

amazing app, amazing customer service (with Candace)!!! I was using other apps before but this one is clearly my fav :)

SKIND